PSNS Rumor/Scoop: Leading Lady Fired and Replaced

• Members

Hmmmmm..... Christie Clarke was last seen auditioning for Courtney on GH I think. I heard that somewhere, but I don't know if she got it, so she's a possiblity.

Renee Jones said she would never go to another soap other than Days, so would she really go to Passions?

I could see Tracey, MW, or Huber being fired. I thought someone said Gwen wasn't being recast after Liza went on maternity leave.

Kim's a possiblity too....but I doubt it.

Could it be Andrea Evans? I don't know if she's a leading lady, but she's a vet. I heard OLTL wanted her back as Tina....so mabye they bugged Passions about it so much they let her go. :lol: However, I doubt Andrea would ever go back to OLTL.

But....is Tracey really a leading lady anymore? She's barely been frontburner at all lately.

I doubt Passions would let go Hartley.

What about Pilar? I doubt that too though. but you never know.

I think it's MW. She just seems the most possible for being fired, even though she's been much better since she's been back from maternity leave. mabye Passions didn't like her performance as evil Sheridan or something.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow! A PASSIONS biggie leaving the show!?

It's can't be Lindsay or Juliet. I think NBC would give Hartley anything she wanted to stay.

I get the feeling it's McKenzie Westmore too. They should just kill her character off. PASSIONS has had enough new faces as/is.

• Members

I don't really care who it is (Westmore would be nice0, but I think this rumor/news is cool because it makes it seem like there's life behind-the-scenes.

As for keeping originals- each one has been gone now and the ratings didn't seem to dip and/or surge with a departure so there's no reason not to dump them, imho, especially since the people who've been there longer cost more.

• Members

Would ED willingly go to Passions? I don't know.....

Besides, we don't even know if ED is open to Days, or any soap, do we? She said in an interview she might be open to going back to Days, but being a full time mom would be a "dream". Unless I didn't hear about something, we haven't heard anything about her going to another show since, have we?

Archived