PSNS Rumor/Scoop: Leading Lady Fired and Replaced

• Members

I don't want any of the choices fired.

Tracey IS Eve for me.

Mac IS Sheridan for me.

Brook IS Whitney for me.

etc. etc.

Unless they're gonna get rid of Heidi and gimme back Deanna.

Outside of that?

Uh uh.

And, it's RIDICULOUS to even speak of replacing ANY female on this show, outside of DanICKa Stewart..

when we have the NON-acting trilogy of

Divins

NotFox

NotMiguel

on this show.

Not ONE of them can act their way out of a paperbag...

and TIIC want to replace a FEMALE? :blink::blink:

WTF?

WTF?

oh HELLL NOOOO

And to the suggestion of Heather Tom?

DOUBLE HELL NO :angry::angry:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They didn't treat him horribly. When stories don't constantly work out, the HW is fired. That's what happened with JER. If JER stayed, the show wouldv'e been canceled and JER still would have been angry! :lol:

Honestly, if JER is doing this just to stick it to Days, he's a child. With the exception of MW (even though she's good), he's making a huge mistake cutting one of his great actresses, that actually stuck with him, to get an actress or former actress from Days, because alot of them do not like JER's stories.

• Members

Okay, I thought of this thread and watched the friday episode for hints and I have to say, Mac does look like she's 45 or 50 when standing beside the youthful Emily. But I think it's the 1940s hairdo and her old-fashioned clothes that they have on her, which fit a certain way. If she were wearing jeans and had more youthful hair and makeup, I think she'd look more like 30...well, okay, 35. I'm starting to think it's Mac. I say it's a conspiracy and the show purposely had makeup and other departments have her appear older so they could justify axing her for a woman that Luis would actually date, and viable competition for the youthful Emily.

• Members

My sister used to really think Mckenzie was beautiful. Now, she's remarked that Mac looks so much older and not as pretty since she had the baby.

Yesterday, when the camera panned to Sheridan's face at the end of the episode, I kind of grimaced. That sounds bad, but I was shocked by how rapidly she's aged. I DON'T think Mac should be fired because of her looks, though.

Are JER, the other producers, and NBC Daytime really shallow enough to fire an actress because she looks much older? If Sheridan and Luis truly are over, then what's the need?

• Members

nass, in this case it would be looks AND to stick it to "Days." Heck, I wouldn't be shocked if it was partly NBC's idea and/or if they secretly eased up on the budget issues to get someone as big as Eileen or someone who's just expensive, since the network, according to rumor, wanted JER as part of "Days'" last deal and, apparently, still is in love with him. Whatever's happening, "Passions" is getting some "Days"-like behind-the-scenes buzz for perhaps the first time.

• Members

^Oh, ok...lol.

King, Mckenzie was 22 when the show began; she's 29 now.

Some interesting news via major Eve/Julian fans who have met and keep in contact with Tracey and Ben:

Tracey Ross renewed her contract in November. It is doubtful the producers would have changed their minds so quickly. I know it happened to Matthew Ashford when Hogan took over at Days, but that was different scenario.

Archived