In The Zone w/ Ryan Chandler and Na'Vell in 2006

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thoroughly enjoyed myself tonight! Roman, you were very entertaining and well spoken. Hell everyone on the show was, and I will now read or try my best to try and read you and Phoneix's blog. How could I not after the introduction you gave?

I will try and do this once a week, its more entertaining the most of the soaps today.

Whomever came up with this idea was a genuis. I listen to sports talk radio all the time(or used to when I was in Nashville, haven't found a station yet in Knoxville) and now soap talk radio, awesome!

• Members

Thanks for calling Q Steph, kirk, Bree, Roman, and Drew. You guys are awesome and hope you guys call in again. :)

In the Zone Thursday's Show

Here is tonight's show in its entirety. Tonight, we had on Q Steph and she gave us her insights about the shows she watches. Very good commentary and insightful. She also talked about her book entitled, "By Any Means Necessary."

Also, Kirk called in to have a chat about Days, along w/ our favorite girl Bree. Drew Hamilton stopped by, along w/ Roman, to talk about their SON Blogs, as well give their views on how the current writing on the shows are very inconsistent and contrived.

Tune in tomorrow, same time at 10pm eastern where some of the topics we will discuss are:

-Host talk

-The recycling of writers on a show

-Lily's self-image storyline on ATWT

-Open Discussion

Thanks to all the listeners and callers! :)

• Members

I just listened to you guys show for the first time, completely missing ATWT and GL. I'm ROTFLMAO. I just finished listening to the interview with Monica Bailey. Monica ROCKS!!! She's still keeping it real. And she's a "Ghost Whisperer" fan.

And LOL @ "The Governator" calling in "I wanna squeeze those cheeks!" :lol::lol::lol: And all of the flirting was hilarious.

Anyway, great show guys. I'm gonna have to make it a new habit.

Archived