In The Zone w/ Ryan Chandler and Na'Vell in 2006

• Members

Many of you have spoken about how much you do not like the goings on in the daytime community, with the writing, acting, etc. You have any more opinions about that, have a specific rant u want to get off your chest. RC and I will be doing a special show tonight on "In The Zone" about how we feel about the upcoming news and spoilers in the soap regime. You can be a part of it, too.

Just go to Tha Jerzey Guyz homepage (see link below), and you can either call in or IM during the show, or leave all the rants in this message, and I will read them all aloud on the air. The show starts at 8:30 PM eastern time if you want to listen in.

Let the rants begin.

Call-in Number - (347) 996-5978

Homepage to listen live - In The Zone

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Here's my Rant for AMC

This show is truly in danger of be canceled. What the Heck is Frons thinking WE want vet's more importantly we WANT David and Brook. NOT Colby, Sean, Sydney, WE want Stories that our Charcter driven not Plot Driven, Angst ridden crap that Megan Mct shoves down our thoarts. all the stories on AMC don't make any sense and the kicker was the interview McHack recently did with SOD were she didn't even NO who killed Madden til the last minute. COME ON NOW when you write a story you plan every detail til the story is over you don't write has you go.

if AMC don't announce a new writer by Jan 1 2007 I"M saying GOODBYE Pine Valley

Robert

• Members

Yea I called the number last nite and got nothing and even logged on to the site and there was nothing so I tried atleast. Noe tonite if it was at an hour earlier i could jion in I"m at work at 930 anytime between 7pm til 930 eastern is always good for me

I had a blast doing my first one monday and would like to do this asmuch as I can

Robert

• Members

I love the banner, juniorz1!!! Damn, I wish Santa Barbara was on SOAPnet

Here is tonight's show. After tonight, I don't has an inkling to when the next show will be scheduled. I will post back in here when I Have more details.

In the Zone: Friday

there was some caller saying I looked like a monkey...yet he thought I was Ryan, but ok LOL

• Members

I'm listening to the re-broadcast right now, and let me tell ya- where did you guys find that Southern lady caller? I am cracking up right now, listening to her interact with the caller about Jennifer Bransford ("Who is she anyway?" "I'm gonna have to google her because I don't know who the hell she is" (interrupting) "How you spell that? B-R-A-N....")

Love the show you guys. Maybe if I'm around for the next one, I'll call in.

Oh, and FYI lady: SB went off the air Jan 15, 1993 not 2003

Archived