In The Zone w/ Ryan Chandler and Na'Vell in 2006

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

In the Zone Tuesday Archived

Here is the archive of tonight's show. Tonight's topics consisted of Part 1 of our opinions of Hogan Sheffer's writing on Days of our Lives, and how we shouldn't compaere his writing at Days to his writing at As the World Turns. We also talked about Santa Barbara and the new blog that is posted at SON by juniorz1 (awesome caller, btw, thanks for calling in), as well as tidbits of comings and goings on your favorite shows, GL w/ the new Susan, as well as the soon-to-be-updated opening of AMC. Also, Matt Politylo stopped by and mentioned his guests on his radio show tomorrow which is Beth from The Real World, as well as previous and upcoming guests, one of which will be Cady McClain from AMC.

Tomorrow's show will focus on these topics and much more: Part 2 of our Hogan Sheffer debate, Then and Now, where we tie in his current state at Days to his previous stint at ATWT, also Martha Byrne's upcoming storyline involving Lily's self-image, open forum, and if possible, any SONBC writers stop by and promote their material.

Show starts at 10pm eastern time

• Members

That would be awesome, Drew. I would love that.

Yes, I am plugging my friend's show, so here we go:

Listen to this show right here

It's my friend, DJ QT, who was on ITZ last night promoting his show at WBVR, where he just had Beth S on from Real World/Road Rules.

Take a listen at: DJ QT

OMG I hear me on there now w/ the commentary I did for Scripts and Scruples...the Endicotts...it is too cool!

And don't forget, we have a show tonight at 10pm eastern time

• Members

Tonight's show will feature:

An interview with SON member Queen Stephanie (Stephanie Guerilus) at 10:10 who will be discussing her novel "By Any Means Necessary".

Part 2 of our Hogan Sheffer discussion where we'll tie in his writing at DAYS do his writing at ATWT.

Martha Byrne's upcoming storyline involving Lily's self-image

Open Discussion

And if possible, any SONBC blog writers who may want to stop by and promote their material.

Show starts at 10pm eastern time.

Archived