In The Zone w/ Ryan Chandler and Na'Vell in 2006

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sorry guys UT won big tonight and I couldnt resist a drink after the game so I didnt get to call in. Like others have said I am fully addicted to this show and so far everyone has been great. First Monica, then Bree, Roman, Drew Hamilton, juniorz, and a few others I am totally blanking on(little wasted here). And RC and Lee you are doing a great job hosting. I think I might just get [!@#$%^&*] faced one night and call in and just rant my ass off, who knows? Everyone who loves talking soaps should give this show a listen, its really good. I am awaiting some other SON members to join in on the fun.

Living in a dorm makes it a little rough to listen and call in though. Calling from UT's gymnasium was so fun, it is totally abandoned since the new arena was built in 1989. Its like I have a 13,000 seat arena to myself as I lay down on the padding from the javoline pad talking soaps, lol.

I swaer there are some folks here who could put any soap to shame right now. Imagine a team of some of SON's finest writer's!

• Members

We are planning on doing one Sunday, haven't settled on a specific time yet, but Chandler and I will be getting together to discuss the format for that days show. So stay tuned to find out when it will air.

Thanks R3dheartz!

Well crap!

It looks like Friday's show is either not saved in full yet, or it is lost. SO that link is not working for you all, I apologize. Hopefully, it isn't the latter b/c it has happened b4 where I had to listen later on, but I will try to find out what is up

• Members

There will be a show tonight starting at 7pm eastern time.

The show tonight will consist of the following:

-Opinions Regarding ABC Storylines

-Kelly Monaco: Will she Re-Sign w/ GH? And our thoughts on that

-SONBC Blog Ratings

-Open Discussion

make sure to check it out tonight at the In the Zone homepage.

Hope to see you all there

Archived