In The Zone w/ Ryan Chandler and Na'Vell in 2006

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh man-thanks Roman for the help but I had so many issues tonight I finally just gave up. First, I was on hold and right when my area code was called my cordless phone went dead so I tried my other and then that one went dead. Finally, I tried my cell but I only had a half a battery. I have been working so much I never charged my cell and my neice must have never charged either phone :angry: .

I felt so bad because just when I was finally put on my phone went :lol: . Ryan and Lee you must think I was some kind of nut the way my number kept appearing and disappearing :lol: .

It's ok-your show was heavy on ABC and CBS so I wouldn't have been able to add as much to the discussion as I would a Days topic or Passions. You guys should do a Passions topic tomarrow even though many don't watch it. I have alot of venting to do.

Plus, I noticed the Days panel (Roman, Bree, Drew, etc) wasn't there so maybe it wasn't meant for me to be on tonight :lol: . Hopefully, next time I can finally join you all with a charged phone and ready to go at it.

When is the next show? I can't wait to join you all :)

• Members

Yeah it was hilarious but I am partial to Days fans obviously :lol: .

I was hoping to get on because I am up to speed on all the soaps and I do watch CBS too but we all know what happened there (see above) :lol: .

Hopefully, I will make it on the next show. I like that all shows are being covered but I do think Passions needs to be brought up because I know I can do at least a 15 minute rant on that show. Plus, I want to be with my Days friends at some point too because that would be a riot :lol:

• Members

Lol, I kept seeing this number come and go come and go come and go. I was like WTF. We had a lot of callers we didn't get to b/c calls kept being bumped. I promise those of you who don't watch ABC, that we will be talking a lot about CBS. It would do us some good if we had some topics.

One topic someone e-mailed me about is Christel Kahlil's return to Y&R/Davetta's firing. I figured we could talk a little about that. The overall quality of the CBS soaps and some DAYS/PSNS stuff. <--------All going down tomorrow :)

Archived