In The Zone w/ Ryan Chandler and Na'Vell in 2006

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow...long show.

I came in late so I didn't call in. Plus, it seemed very heavy on ABC again and I am not watching them so I decided not to call in. I am wondering where the Passions/Days talk was? Perhaps I missed it because I did tune in late.

I do have a suggestion that may help you all. Why don't you start the show with a hot topic and then try to dedicate the rest of the focus of the show to one network only. Every episode you could take turns on the 3 networks and this way you can please everyone. It's just an idea because it seems tomarrow is going to about CBS but there is also more GH/ABC so that may be a turn off to some. It isn't to me because I love listening but to some it may be.

I will call in when we get to some Days and Passions because I have some praising/venting to do :lol: .

• Members

I like that idea. People could always e-mail us with topics they want us to discuss and call in to discuss it with us. I watch 7 of the 9 soaps so it's kind of hard for me to think of something to touch on each day (or every show, especially since I'm quite satisfied overall with CBS). I like your suggestion Phoenix.

• Members

Thanks Ryan. I mean the format is fine but it may help if you start with something that is a hot button issue, like on sports shows when they start out with a big trade or something that happened that day. Then, after about 15 minutes or so, you go into the network you will focus on that night and every night switch networks between the three. This way you can tell those that want to call in about CBS to call in one night, those who want to call in about ABC another night, and then those that want NBC the next night or something. This way everyone knows when to call in and can get equal time to call in about any topics important to them pertaining to the network in focus that night. It just evens things out better IMO and then no one can say you guys talk more about one network then others.

Archived