In The Zone w/ Ryan Chandler and Na'Vell in 2006

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That sounds good Ryan. I will make sure everything is set for tomarrow as soon as I get home from work. I figured you all wondered WTF??!! :lol:

I will be sure to call in because those topics are very interesting, especially the Days/Passions stuff. Boy, will I have a long Passions rant planned :lol:

I was wondering why you didn't call in Roman. I hope that we cross paths at some point on the show this week. We could really stir things up, especially if the Days panel returns (I seriously loved Friday and Saturday with you guys).

Tonight was good though for a chance of pace. It gave some other soaps a chance and the conversations were great.

• Members

Haha, Passions is going to be a topic tomorrow night? LOL! This is going to be so much tearing this show apart :lol:

I wonder if Ryan will fit in a dig at Natalia like he's done EVERY single night hahahahaa. You do realize that don't you? That Emmy topic has come up every single night. LOVE IT!

• Members

Lol, I'm sure I'll be able to find some way to fit it in. I really dislike that she won.

I plan on recording Passions just so I can talk about the show tomorrow. Like I said, I don't not like Passions, it just isn't for me. However I'll give it another shot.

• Members

:lol:

Oh, man....he really does dig up that Natalia thing...he feels the same as I do about the current AMC photo album in that opening of theirs....it looks god-awful

Here is the link to tonight's show: In the Zone Monday

Where do I begin? LOL

We talked about our favorite person, Kelly Monaco, re-signing back w/ GH, we delved a little into the current storylines on the CBS shows. Y&R about the nonsense known as "Who Called Carmen?", GL and the nonsense known as....GL. ATWT and the newly created, "The Craig Hour" w/ a revenge plot in the mix, and B&B and the upcoming Stephanie story.

Also, we delved into GH and the character of Ric Lansing and his portrayer, Rick Hearst. Thanks to SoapQueen!!!

And then the fun begins...HAHAHAHA

Thanks to all the callers tonight: Matt P., Drew, Vee, Marsha, and Amy...flove Amy. W/O her, BlogTalkRadio would not be existing and we would not have ITZ...she rocks, you all do rock.

• Members

We have a show scheduled for tonight at 10pm eastern time.

Some of the topics tonight will consist of:

-Storylines on CBS Daytime

-Passions...yep, I think we can fit it in tonight.

-Luke and Laura's Upcoming Nuptuals....Again

-Open Discussion

Hope to see you there

347-996-5978

www.blogtalkradio.com/in_the_zone

www.myspace.com/in_t_zone

• Members

I am glad you do not censor language like SON does because if I call in about PSNS, I will be saying "cock and [!@#$%^&*] and [!@#$%^&*] and [!@#$%^&*] and motherfucking waste of [!@#$%^&*] [!@#$%^&*] [!@#$%^&*] time" a lot.

Archived