Brothers & Sisters: Discussion Thread

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree I think Saul is bi. I would wish they'd either give Holly some purpose on the show or axe her. Her being at the Walkers for the confrontation of Justin is absolutely stupid. She had NO business there. This is the ONLY thing that is getting to me on B&S. I want Nora to bitch-slap her and tell her off.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

UGH I want Jason home, I dont like Scotty at all. UGH. I loved Kevin and Jason. Kevin you ass.

I see the WTD story with the brothers coming. I really dont need that. Why is Tommy getting jealous I thought he wanted to make up with stupid wife but gets jealous of Justin who I think can do so better.

• Members

I like kevin and scotty as friends not boyfriends. I liked jason better. The writers are doing some serious re-writing in todays episode, looks as if rebecca may not be a walker and they tried to say sal wasn't into holly when they were dating which isn't true what gives???

• Members

^^^the way holly was looking when that guy looked at rebecca's pic speaks volumes. I think either she suspects that he could be the father but never ran a dna test or she knows he is the father and doesn't want him to find out. Either way I now want Nora to beat the hell outta holly if either scenario is true, the hurt and hell she went through finding that out, makes me wanna slap her if its true.

• Members

That guy better not be Rebecca's father or I won't be happy. The Walker's have accepted her as a part of their family and finding out that she really isn't a Walker after all would be terrible.

Did they ever run a DNA test to see who the dad is, or did Holly and William just assume that he was Rebecca's father?

• Members

I thought Saul was very into Holly which makes me think that he's bisexual.

And the guy with Holly at the end of the episode is actually her real life husband (and B&S executive producer), Ken Olin. I'm thinking that it's likely the scenario that she isn't sure which of the two is Rebecca's father. Either way, I want Nora to seriously mangle her, I'm talking hair pulling, bitch slapping, full on catfighting and then pushing into the pool.

• Members

Perhaps my judgement has been clouded by the gay revelation but I was never convinced by Saul's relationship with Holly. It did just seem like a desperate, last chance at happiness grab and I certainly didn't sense any palpable attraction from either side.

I really don't think I want Rebecca to be rewritten as Ken Olin's kid. It's a gimmick that undermines the whole story that was built up over the first season and all they'll get out of it is a dumb Rebecca/Justin pairing for fangirls to weep over.

• Members

Agreed--i hope they're just making us think they're going in that directiona nd they won't. Ken Olin was one of my first tv crushes back on thirtysomethign when Iw as like...9? eep lol

ANyway I still saw Saul and Holly's relationship as never one that was even consumated. White on rice to me was more cuz Saul was so eager to keep up appearances of having a great straight relationship.

So... artewn't there still two more episodes in the can before the strike? Are we not getting them till after Xmas? :(

Archived