Brothers & Sisters: Discussion Thread

• Administrator

That was so funny!

The dinner scene was very good too. I have to say that both Nora and Robert can some good points when they were yelling/arguing. "You're grown ups - get a filter!!" Love that line.

Like I said before, this show is the best when the Walkers are together.

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Good episode although I felt that Kitty havign time to put together a book (I know, it was put together for her--still) while she was so busy plannign a baby, getting married, and on the campaign trail was almost as unbelievable as Kendall Hart penning a romance novel while her husband was missing in a hole on AMC... Still the detials about the book were really well done

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Why in the world would it matter so much to Justin if he were Tommy's daugther's father? (I can't think of her name). And that thing about Rebecca not having a father....yes..but she didn't have a father figure at all. The little girl obviously does and it wasn't like some big secret that Tommy isn't the real father.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

Agreed. I can't even imagine what he feels when he sees the travesty they've turned this show into. Holly is pretty much Amanda Woodward-plus-twenty-years, and this Ryan triangle is so predictable, I want to scream. William Walker went from a complex "ghost" that haunted his children from multiple perspectives to a dead JR Ewing. And cue the safe, harmless, single dad whose WIFE DIED OF CANCER for Kitty.

GMAFB....

• Members

I still like the show in 3'rd season, although I loved it more in season 1 & 2.

Am I the only one who actually cannot stand Robert McCallister? He is such an ignorant and obnoxious husband, a poor excuse for a human being. I hope Kitty dumps him.

#2 character on my annoyance chart is Ryan. He looks like he came down from a "Twilight" location. I think the character has potential, but the actor... nope.. recast, please.

Sarah :wub: Rachel Griffiths is amazing.

• Members

They didn't fire him, he left (though largely because of changes they were forcing on him). I agree it's never been as good as it was under him but I think the show runners this year have been better than the ones that followed him--and I still enjoy the show though on a more contrived level.

• Members

I miss seeing the characters I knew. I've never cared about Rebecca or Justin, but Kevin, Sarah, Kitty, they used to all be very distinctive, they had a sharp edge but were still funny and human. Now they all seem generic.

I like Kevin and Scotty, but I don't like Kevin working for McCallister.

• Members

I watch for nora, kevin, sarah, and justin, everyone else can leave as far as I'm concerned. Kitty/Robert are just boring to me, I actually was hoping Rob lowe was going to be killed off in that two hour movie just so I could enjoy kitty again. Why in the hell is holly still on this show??? Who hangs around their ex-lovers family after they die this long???? Holly should of been gone last season.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived