ER: Discussion Thread

R!ck

• Members

it was just announced well not just, but ER will air its season finale on thursday...next year will be season 15 and the last season of ER as of now...who knows something could happen but ER will end next February. They have also stated that Carter will return for 4 episodes and will be in afrinca yawn hate that....and that the end of the show has been thought of right after Mark died casue the creaters didnt think it could last much longer after season 8 boy were they wrong lol...they also stated that several other past characters will be popping up...no word on George Clooney making a cameo again...( dont think he will)

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

I have an idea on how ER could end....I think it will all be in Marks head because of the brain tumor and he will wake up and be alive. or something like that...they want Mark to return and they said they thought of thhe ending right after he died. so im sure it will have something to do with Mark. i hope so. he was my favourite besides Kerry.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Oh my! What an episode! "I'm your new boss." LMAO :lol:

I love Dr. Cate Banfield, and her bitchy attitude--I ate up all of it. You could feel that there is a history there for everything that she does and the cliffhanger definitely hinted that both her kid and husband died in Indonesia. The new interns were fun, but I just can't help but draw comparisons between that blond stuck up bitch with HOUSE, M.D.'s blond stuck up bitch. Of course there are going to be layers, but it feels too much the same. Loved Neela as always and her and Morris' effort to get Dubenko to come back. "Stop being an idiot" ROFL. Morris was awesome as always and the best thing of the episode came from his showdown with Cate--what a terrifically acted, poignant and touching scene. The cliffhanger definitely makes me want more and

. Oh my God, I can't take it. :(

• Members

Ooh, an ER Thread! Just 2 episodes in, but I'm loving the final season so far. I stopped watching a couple years or so ago and wasn't sure if I'd be able to get back into it, but I definitely was. :D

There is no one on contract that was part of the original cast, but some of the nurses from the beginning are still around. Haleh, Malik, and Chuny, though I don't remember Chuny being there at the very start of the series (she came in late Season 1 IIRC).

As for the longest running character...Well, in terms of contract characters, I'd say either Carter (Season 1 - Season 11; special guest star Season 12), Kerry (recurring season 2; on contract Season 3 - 13). If I had to choose one, I guess Carter, 'cause I'm almost certain Noah Wyle was around until the end of Season 11 while Laura Innes left in the middle of Season 13.

Current central characters... Abby

, Pratt was a main one, but he died in the premiere. Morris, Neela, Sam, Gates... Not sure if any of those names sound familiar. Oh, and it looks like this new doctor (Cate) will be a main character now.

• Members

I saw the first segment of the last episode and loved what I saw of Angela Basset. I also liked that blonde intern. With that said, I had no idea who anyone was. The entire cast has changed since I last watched regularly and that was badk when Lucy had left

• Members

tonights episode was one of the best ones if seen in a long long long time...i think this should have been the last one but with the writers strike we get more...but it was really well written...too bad the emmys dont recognize these type of shows...great job abby and luka...and i loved the name plates on the wall...

Archived