October 3-7, 2005

Toups

• Members

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!! GO, GL!!!!!!!!!

Fall, AMC, FALL! I hope GL beats them in the HH's soon! GL is a great old show. I love it and I think it deserves to be ahead of AMC in the ratings.

As for DAYS, I don't get WHAT is going on. DAYS is so hot right now.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

DAYS dropping has nothing to do with its storylines... the show has had horrible crap on and does well and vice versa. I'm sure if the show wasn't as good as it was now the ratings would've been worst. With the big drops across the boards regularly for soaps I can only imagine where DAYS would've been if it was showing stuff like it had last year this time... I'd bet it would have been in the crapper!!

• Members

This is the 2nd time in about a month where the lowly, doomed GL has beaten AMC in total viewers....since I don't watch AMC, I have ask, what's wrong with AMC??? I would have to think it has something to do with Megan McTavish, who pretty much destroys every show she gets her hands on. Or is it the cameras....I've noticed while changing channels, is AMC filmed differently??? It always seems like the actors faces on AMC seem like their faces are so flushed.....is this deliberate??? To hide wrinkles on High Def TV? I enjoy GL on occasion, but find it hard to believe that a show that airs right after the Early Morning News in many high population markets is beating a show that airs at either 1pm or noon??? Go figure.

• Members

Its OK-Days will really make an impact come November with the 40th, Carrie's return, and the hot stories they have built. December and the holidays always bring good rating so that will help too-for all shows for that matter. Last week on Days was good but nothing that would make an impact. I would be upset if it doesn't jump up a little this week. Oh, does anyone think Days will get a jump from the Stones video Tuesday and the upcoming Trump cameo?

• Members

Woohoo! I'm so happy for GL! I hope TPTB take note about them beating AMC before even thinking about removing the plug. <_<

Umm..I'm watching GL because of the 'romping cousins'. <_< But I am really loving the babyswitch just as much..it just sucks that more than half the people involved in that story are leaving. :(

• Members

I love JAMMY too! LOL.

Phoenix, I think DAYS will get a little bump from CC returning. The Stones video and Trump? Eh. I am not sure. I think the Stones video moreso than Trump's appearance.

I hope J&J brought in viewers this week. It was a huge JJ week, and they were on 4 days this week!

• Members

I hadnt commented until now. Glad to see ATWT back at #3 in Total Viewers.

I am not surprised Days dropped. It was great with Sami's wedding and the soap didnt budge in HH. Now it is just ok but not great, thus the ratings drop.

GL's ratings surprise me. They are not that great but I am surprised they went up. The show is a bunch of crap. I have been watching AMC which hasnt been that great but IMO better than GL. Thus, I am surprised at GL having more Total Viewers than AMC. :huh::blink:

Archived