October 3-7, 2005

Toups

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Did Y&R hit an all time ratings low, so no report? I watched this week for Sheila and Lauren but quit taping it weeks ago because it takes too long to watch/ff on the weekends and the prime time shows are actually good this season. Is it my imagination that there are more good prime time shows than in years past, or have soaps just gotten so bad that crap tv in prime time looks better?

• Members

That's because in the 2.3 households for ATWT, more people were watching per household than the other shows you mentioned. So, while the same number of homes may have tuned into the shows, one home had more viewers than the other. That's why AMC has a higher household rating than GL despite GL averaging more viewers.

Good job CBS! I'm pleasantly surprised at GL. I hope this was due to the 'babyswitch' or the Lewis' drama and not the 'romping cousins.' I'm sure they'll credit them anyway.

• Members

Hmmmm......I'm probably way off base here but maybe, just maybe, I'm not the only FAN of AMC (and yes I am a FAN even though I think it's awful) that is sick to death of the McTavish/Frons AMC vision.

But hey that loss of over 400,000 viewers is probably just a typo :rolleyes: because who doesn't love a TV program treating them like they have the intelligence of a first grader?

Archived