Days:Matt and Missy's Last day

• Members

DAYS actors seem to be really close, especially Matt/Stephen and Missy w/KA and FR. Those photos were a treat so thanks for posting them. Its nice to see some backstage moments, seeign everyone smile and have such a good time.

I hope Missy and Matt the best and hope one day they will return. I am not the biggest MA fan, but I think Hogan and co. would do wonders for the character of Jack. I am glad DAYS is giving them a good sendoff!

I have met Missy several times and I just have to say she is one of the sweetest people I have ever met. I am glad she is going to live out her dream and raise her kids, its just too bad she cant do both.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think one good thing about their leaving is that they did when Beth and Hogan were writing. I think they will get the sendoff they deserve. I doubt that would happen under JER. We probably wouldn't have seen any interaction between Steve, Jo, and Vern.

I'm hopeful Matt will return in the future. But until then, I wish him and Missy success and happiness in their post-DAYS lives and careers.

• Members

I just know those Jennifer/Alice scenes will break my heart.If I am not mistaken it's the final scene of their goodbye episode so It will be even more hard.I loved that story about Frances..just shows how much she loves Missy and what a special bond they share.amazing story.

• Members

I've always been more a Matt Ashford fan. I've only ever really liked the character of Jennifer together with Jack. Missy Reeves without MA on DAYS never really had the same spark.

In comparison, Ashford could have had chemistry with a few other DAYS actresses, IMHO!

One hopes Sheffer gets him back on DAYS next year: there is still so much of the Jack/Steve relationship to explore, for instance.

• Members

These pictures are great. Like Kirk and some others I am not a big Jack & Jennifer fan of them together - love them apart and with others but not as a couple. I hate to see them go though. I wish both of them the best, and hope both are back at some point - but would like them apart.

• Members

Thank heavens it's over.

I'm happy we are getting a nice goodbye to the characters. Very sweet.

It's time for them to go though.

I will miss Jennifer but Jack had to go. Dear God did Jack's storylines suck! Which made Jack suck.

He should have stayed dead the 1st time or maybe the 2nd time for sure. lol

He lost his appeal to me years ago. So wishy washy and lame. No balls. How Matt acted through all the years of bullshit he was handed shows what a great guy he is. Did he get a new job yet? I wish he would stop by at OLTL, as Stephen, and kill off a few people that's walking around Llanview these days.

Now I wish both those actors the very best with their futures. I like Matt and Missy very much. Aww...

Poor Frances. Her and Missy will probably never see each other again in life ya know...It's not like she is getting any younger. I know my Nana doesn't travel like she used to. That was one sad party towards the end I'm sure.

But it's time to move on. Nothing stays the same forever.

Good Luck to Matt and Missy.

• Members

I hope Jack doesn't come back because Jennifer "died." There's enough of that [!@#$%^&*] on DAYS already.

I'd prefer to see Jack return because Jennifer is in a catatonic state, like Laura was for years and years. Jack, heartbroken and devastated, realizes he has to move on with his life.

• Members

If that's the logic you employ, then the whole cast should be fired. Every character was trashed by JER. Jack got it no worse than others. In fact, the likes of Marlena & Hope were decimated far more under JER's pen IMO. I don't see people asking for them to leave. Hogan could have worked wonders with Jack. As Stephen Nichols says, Jack is a huge fan favourite and so many were interested in the Jack/Steve dynamic being explored further.

• Members

But see I like almost all of the characters on the show. Except Jack. That's the difference.

I just don't like Jack. It's been way to long since I liked him. He lies way too much. He dies all the time.lol

Even under a new head writer. Jack will always be a lame to me. Sorry.

Fans or no fans. I'm happy he is off the canvas. Maybe Matt can return after a break for the character.

That will give time for Jack to find for his balls.

Steve has 30 other people on the show he can talk to.

I think he will survive just fine without his brother.

How many stories on this show really get fully explored anyways?

You can't always get what you want.

Besides...who's to say old Jackie Boy won't return one day?

Archived