Days:Matt and Missy's Last day

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hey now!! Be nice....I, for one, do not appreciate your email!!!

I am very upset that both Melissa and Matt are leaving and these pics do not help. So, for us fans of Melissa Reeves, keeps your nasty opinions to YOURSELF!

• Members

No need to be nasty! That comment of yours is out of order and blatant actor bashing. :angry:

Missy: I and many other fans will miss you and Jennifer very much. :(

I got teary eyed reading about Frances Reid and Missy breaking down rehearsing their scenes: I'll need that box of tissues when watching the Jack/Jen Farewell. :(

I love Stephen Nicholls - "Matt's not ready to say goodbye and neither am I".

I've got a good feeling Ashford is gonna be back on DAYS sometime next year - Let's wait and see if I'm right. :DB)

• Members

It makes for sad reading but it's a good sign Stephen is so hopeful Jack/Matt will be back. I love his reference to the Jack/Steve relationship "making sense in a weird sort of way".

Missy looks gorgeous in the pics. I can empathise with Frances. I will miss her terribly.

BTW: I think it's ok for me to confirm that J&J will be going to work at the Spectator branch in London. Vern gives them the assignment.

• Members

I'd rather they go to Britain than Africa..Love the pics..Stephen is so nice to post the blog and say such wonderful things about Matt and Missy..I know they will be missed by many..

I wonder if Frankie is at the party, didn't see him in the pics..

• Members

Ponz, that's what I've read too.

Thank goodness it's not Africa again! :lol:

Yeah, it seems Frankie isn't at the party. I guess after Jennifer dumps him, he flees back to his Jennifer Shrine and his Jennifer blowup doll. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Members

Matt is SO coming back soon. SN is so hopeful and Matt has always made it clear that the door is open. I ove how SN is pushing it so hard.

I love them going to Britain and returning to the Spectator. If there assignment is dangerous, I am sure they can say something happened to Jennifer and have Jack come alone.

I love those photos. Seeing the Francis/Missy ones and hearing about how hard it was is so sad :( . I love the Kristian and Missy photos as well as the Steve/Jack ones. I love their relationships/ Love that Jo and Vern are there. Can't wait to see this play out.

I look forward to seeing Matt back soon and, as for Missy, I will remember the good times and wish her the best.

Everyone notice how Wyman is there and not Corday-I wonder why that is or is it he wasn't there that day? Usually for bit exits he is in pictures from the goodbye party.

• Members

Man. I know I should be used to it by now, but this hurts my heart. :(

Those were extremely kind and obviously genuine sentiments that SN passed along, and I sincerely, SINCERELY hope MA will be back soon. Jack is too great of a character to go, especially now that Sheffer can write for him and Nichols can interact with him.

I'm thrilled about The Spectator. This is awesome news!! Back to basics for Jack and Jen! So, when the day comes that Jack returns (hopefully VERY soon), he can work on the Spectator in Salem.

I'll miss MR too, and it's sad that she and Frances had such a hard time. I'm glad for her that she will be able to raise her kids the way she wants to, though.

Have fun, Jack and Jen. Come back soon, Matt. And best wishes, Melissa.

• Members

Hey Phoenix! B)

I'm sure Matt Ashford will be back on DAYS sometime next year, especially if Sheffer and Steve Nicholls have any say in the matter. ;)

SN said in his blog, "Matt's not ready to say goodbye, and neither am I!"

Archived