AMC : Soap Secrets Spoiler preview

• Members

http://p206.ezboard.com/fbabeandbiancafanf...picID=762.topic

"Babe sleeps w/ Josh. And if JR trying to kill Babe was bad before, what he does after he finds out is even worse.

Kendall has deeper feelings for Ryan than she realized.

Bianca will strike up a friendship with a surprising person. It turns into love for only one of them. And that person could be a man or woman.

Tad and Dixie still love each other, so ... you never know. Annie's daughter could end up being Kate, but Cady said that appearances may be deceiving.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think you're right amcfan_19, I really don't know how i feel about a JR recast soo soon. But i do agree. It looks like Jacob's exit is going to be ugly just as Rebecca's was. I'm really afraid about what he is going to do thou. It says it's worse then his construction death trap and that he is going to be sober while doing it. I'm afraid of what Megan is going to make him do and to whom? :unsure:

I think he'll probably go after Babe (again) but i'm not sure if it's actually going to be her that is hurt. JR is truely Adam's son. He is just as cut throat and even more ruthless and destructive then his father

• Members

God knows. Perhaps J.R will be the one that ends up hurt or worse. Would AMC do that kill him off? I tend to think not but who knows. I don't want a recast that soon either. Or maybe ever, Jacob made J.R his role.

• Members

How can you get better than Jacob Young to play JR? Ugh. But bring on the Bosh sex :)

So Emma may NOT be Kate? Hmm - I highly doubt that...

I'm soooo interested in seeing who this person will be they put with Bianca...her entire storyline I can't wait for - hopefully it isn't disappointing.

• Members

That is what I thought too. Babe and JR were such a good couple and AH and JY have wonderful chemistry. Why do they get this same crappy storyline over and over again - Babe does something horrendous and JR does something more horrendous in response. UGH!!!

That was my favorite part.

What does that mean? Emma is Kate but David is going to make it look like she isn't so that Tad and Dixie don't find out the truth?

• Members

Oh I was soo blindsided by JR/Babe/Josh that i didn't even comment on Bianca's upcoming story.

Why are they trying to make Bianca bi-sexual instead of just letting her be a lesbian and giving her a lesbian love interest? ugh!

• Members

Well whatever JR does, it will make Babe sorry that she let JR slide for hurting Kendall.

I just had a thought, what if he accidently kills little A while he was trying to off Babe and Josh. Now that would be poetic justice. It would be a horrible thing to do, but if Babe would have allowed him to go to jail for trying to kill Kendall, then Little A would be alive. Wow, I know that I am ranting, but that would be a good story IMO.

• Members

I don't think Eden will allow that....I'm thinking the spoiler actually means that Bianca and SOMEONE will become friends and if it is a female, then I'm guessing Bianca has feelings for the person. If it is a guy, then I'm guessing it's a newer guy that may not know about Bianca or something and he is the one who falls in love with Bianca, but realizes he can't - but may try - bc she's a lesbian.

I'm curious to see who she'll be working with though...someone surprised obviously means no Babe - so Babe-haters should be happy...lol. Hopefully this character is a good one that I like.

• Members

I was kind of thinking that as well. It would give both Jacob and Alexa some amazing emmy material they would both be able to knock it out of the park. What a horriable and heartwrenching storyline. I could see Megan doing it because it just screams agnst. :(

• Members

Babe and Josh? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS. I can't wait for that.

Rendall stuff sounds great.

So glad Binks is back. I wonder who that person could be?

So IS Emma really Kate?

Sounds like a good fall, but yes, probably the exit of JR/Jacob.

• Members

Whatever JR does, Babe will be the poor innocent victim and Bianca will be there to comfort her :rolleyes:

I'm putting all my money on Bianca/Erin. Megan can't do Binks/Ryan so she'll do Binks and FemaleRyan.

Interestingly, given Erin's lack of sexual experience if it really clicks between the two they could make her gay...or bi. So it would work nicely. And I think Eden and Connie would be HOT. Just limit the Lavery-Loving.

There really aren't any new guys who don't know Binks...Jamal? Nah.

• Members

Oh it better not be Erin - I can't handle her anymore.

I was thinking Jamal or Del - since neither would probably know much about Bianca being gay....but I hope it's not Del.

It may be someone who knows she's gay though - and it's just Bianca falling for her....but if it is the other way around...maybe Annie? She's had enough of guys after Terry ---but I'm assuming they'll go Ryan/Annie.

Should be interesting to see.

Archived