AMC : Soap Secrets Spoiler preview

• Members

I liked Lena. Just liked her. Loved Lianca, but a lot of that was because I was still bitter that Maggie turned out to be, whatever she turned out to be. They should have never killed Frankie. Maggie was just their way to make up for killing Frankie.

I liked Lena, but OMG, Olgo S. I'm as straight as they come, but damn, I'd hop the fence for her any day. That is one sexy lady. ;)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Its wrong just because they've never once hinted at it. As a gay person I'd be insulted if they turned her bi now just because real people dodn't be gay for 10 years then all of the sudden realize they like both. I don't think anyway and it would just scream hidden agenda on the parts of TPTB. I'd rather have a sexless lesbian than all of the sudden make her bi.

• Members

Exactly what he just said.

Plus could we let the girl get a completely fleshed out LESBIAN relationship out the way. We're still fighting for that to be depicted. Jeez.

Bianca's never ever struggled onscreen with her sexual preference/sexuality however you care to put it. Not one iota of interest in men. It's not faithful to the character, imo.

• Members

OMG! so do I. I always smiled when OriginalRecipeDerek was conducting another inept PVPD investigation. His funny weariness at the crimes, antics, scheming and lying always tickled me. The actor portrayed well and humorosly the difficulties of knowing the sordid histories of the PV Players and calling them on it but always with a heart.

NuDerek is just too hard-edged for my taste. As if they're shooting for *serious* police drama. And AMC is SO not capable of that. Nor do I want to see it.

• Members

Both Maggie and Lena slept with men (whatever the motivation.) THAT is what is wrong with Bianca being BI! It will look like they are backing away from lesbians as if there is something icky about them.

And it will erase soap history again. If you don't like the UnAbortion, than how could you erase Agnes' LAST uncorrupted (except by the rape ... thanks McTavish! Not.) intent?! Lordy.

Three bi women before a lesbian? Are they trying to make us think Jaime writes the show? :lol:

• Members

I just watched the Soap Secrets thing on ABC...and here are a couple of more spoilers the actors gave us:

-Ryan will come up with evidence that'll affect Kendall's life forever.

-Someone close to Ryan will shoot him.

-The Madden killer will be revealed in October, and it's not someone you'd expect at all.

-Babe and Josh will sleep together, and Alexa Havins said that if you thought what JR did before was bad, just wait until you see what he does next when he finds out. You'd never expect this to happen...

-Eden said that Bianca will become close with someone you'd not expect, and it could be man or woman only because she's not sure herself.

-Maggie and Bianca stuff will be revealed this fall as well.

-Emma might be Kate, maybe not - Cady said 'looks can be deceiving'.

-Tad will be forced to testify against Dixie in court, leading JR/Jamie to choose sides between parents. Cady said this will tear the family apart.

They definitely showed off that AMC has the hottest cast - as they did a special montage of all the naked boys. Alicia even mentioned how HOT her co-workers are.

Cady did mention lots of lesbian love scenes for Bianca, but I'm sure she was just saying that/joking.

• Members

I hate that they did the Hunks thing for AMC. Do it for all or do it for none of them. It made AMC come off as a lower quality product.

As much I think Colin has improved a bit I had to shake my head at the clip of him bashing the ground with a shovel. Just awful. I'm sure they had to eliminate some chuckles from the audience.

• Members

I heard it as Eden confirming Lisa's question that no one knows if it was a man or woman by agreeing but then she looked away and smiled then said, "well some of us do," implying herself.

Also anyone notice that after Cam says Ryan will be shot by someone he loves they included Greenlee(!) with Kendall and Zach?

Didn't see JonBoy and Lily anywhere.

And I guess you're right about the AMC=Shirtless Hunks as the major angle (the montage was like watching Passions where the men are forever shirtless in duos and groups). But I had though until I read your comment that they're playing that angle because it all dey got!

• Members

I didn't hear Cam say that Ryan would be shot by someone he "loves", I heard him say that it would be someone he was "close to". IMO that could be Annie. Annie could shoot him thinking that she was shooting Terry.

To me this could be Erica. No one suspects her because she was out when Madden was first hit on the head and she was found by Babe on the bench. However the bench thing could have been faked by Erica to throw people off of the track. Erica hates Zach and wants him out of Kendall's life. Erica also had opportunity to place the CD in Kendall's apartment for the sole purpose of Kendall finding it. Also Erica does not like Dixie so I can see her framing both of them. She would try to get Kate back for Tad ONLY.

Now I know that this is a theory is out there, but who is someone that we would not expect. Unless it is one of those characters that we don't see anymore (Palmer, Opal, Janet).

Archived