AMC : Soap Secrets Spoiler preview

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was also noticing the Greenlee clips they continually showed...they just won't let us forget about her! I hope that's a sign Rebecca will come back after McT is gone (she obviously hasn't found much outside AMC).

I can't believe that Erica was the killer, as she was unconscious the entire time it happened and then woke up on the park bench, where Babe found her.

• Members

Yeah - this makes the most sense to me...but I was hoping that when Terry gets ahold of Lily next week that he'll be caught then...looks like he'll be roaming around free for much longer than we expected if this is the case.

Making it be Jonathan would be a huge mistake.

• Members

Not sure why Zach isn't mentioned, I'm wondering if they have something secretive planned for his character.

It was already said in this special that the Ryan and Kendall stuff wouldn't last long, and I want to know what Ryan finds out that could ruin Kendall's life forever(which is what he does best)

I wonder if it has to do with Spike's paternity

Anyways most of this stuff is already starting to happen. Someone said that Ryan and Kendall had on the same outfits today that Lish and Cam had on this special.

• Members

it did not say the kendall & Ryan stuff wouldn't last it said...but they MAY not live happily ever after and that's when Ryan mentioned the MMM stuff. in no way, shape or form is that saying Rendall won't last at all. it's your basic tease, while there was little said about zendall.

Archived