AMC : Soap Secrets Spoiler preview

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm quite concerned about JR. I think the best scenario would be him going on the run with Little A. It would be poetic justice for Babystealer Babe, and provide drama. I'd hate it if he went for murder again. He's gone dark enough- after all he's been through, let him take the kid and run.

As far as Emma being Kate- I still think i'ts possible Kate is David's daughter, and Dixie was more pregnant (via an offscreen tryst) than she let David or Tad know. Dixie and Greg both gave a birthweight of 3lbs (a premie) to Tad, for Kate. But the records Dixie found showed a full term 7lb girl. And this would explain both McT's comments about the possibility of T/Dx never finding Kate, and the Cady comments about things not being as they seem... there IS no Kate. There never was. Remember Dixie telling David she had to find a child, any child, to give to Tad as Kate?

• Members

So Babe sleeps with Josh...goody. The writers just really know how to ruin a character/couple. The destruction of JR to prop up fetus boy is disgusting.

And Bianca falling in love with man or woman? Um, she's gay MMT!!! Either give her a real love interest (a woman) or don't bring her back at all if you can't write for her.

To me, this is just the same old CRAP.

• Members

Emma better be Kate, if not then Blandie and molestor Terry are even more bigger wastes of airtime then they already are.

Babe having sex with Josh proves Babe is nothing but a damned whore. I've been saying it forever. Screwing your husband's brother already proved it. But now JR's already had a breakdown and almost killed the ho, yet Babe is gonna go screw Josh (will he have a mirror on the ceiling or in his hand so he can watch himself, since he's so in love with himself).

I sure hope Jacob Young doesn't leave AMC as JR. JR is currently one of my faves, if he leaves, then we'll get even more of the ho and the arrogant, egotistical un-abortion. AMC needs to wisen up and give Jacob Young part of Colin Egglesfield's salary, fire both Colin Egglesfield(Josh) & Alexa Havins (Babe) and kill both off! AMC also needs to send Sean back to Seattle, Terry to prison, Annie to her death, Jonathan to his death or out of town with Amanda and Lily off to her special school, Sydney back to her parents and Colby back to Liza, plus Derek needs to be re-cast pronto.

• Members

Well turning to love for one of them definately sounds like Bianca. I can picture it now, total BAM redux. Bianca falls for a girl and of course, she won't return the feelings.

Basically, it's just another one to keep her a desexualized lesbian. Poor BAM fans.

• Members

All possibilities point to the fact that there will be no lesbian romance. Thanks for nothing, ABC. Really. I mean it. Nothing!

1) Man falls for Binks- who does not return his feelings: No lesbian romance.

2) Binks falls for man who does not return her feelings: No lesbian romance.

3) A woman falls for Binks, who does not return her feelings: Rebound-y! ... and no lesbian romance.

4) Binks falls for a woman - who does not return her feelings: Been here. Done that. *yawn*

Mentioning BAM is more than beating a dead horse; its dealing last blows to a moldy carcass of a mule. (Notwithstanding that, I have been told that EH is pushing her fans to campaign to get her back on too. Follow ER around, much? Too funny. Of course, that could be just delusional hardcores claiming that.)

Edited: replaced accidental R with the H that was meant to be after that E. Sorry about the typo. Although I think it's pretty clear that Eden couldn't follow herself around. :-)

• Members

Why poor BAM fans? Poor Bianca fans. And this is about Bianca and not BAM, imo. Bianca's always been about more than Maggie and thank god though McTavish and the soap press may have forgotten that fact.

BAM should stay dead and give Bianca a shot (in the next regime) at a fresh start. I sure as hell don't care to see a redux or revist of the flip-floppery confusion (read inertia) that was Maggie anywhere near Bianca again. A woman who's not afraid to be gay this time, por favor.

• Members

I enjoyed Lena when she first came to town. She was a fresh, interesting and intriguing character. I never really ever bought into Lianca... I loved it for the fact for what it was doing, promoting a same sex couple on daytime t.v I just didn't see much chemistry between Olga and Eden, I saw much more with Liz and Eden. Anyways yeah Megan really ruined Lena, compared to what she was at the start.

Archived