AMC : Soap Secrets Spoiler preview

• Members

Oh I see. Yeah it would be sweet if he did it and framed Zach that action would show just how much of a hypocrite he is, but he is the golden boy so the writers would never go there. But I don't think that he would frame Dixie.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hey I was just reading another opinion on a different board. This poster believes that Zach found out that Spike is not Kendall's son that night while searching for Madden and that is the secret that he is keeping from Kendall.

Now piece that together with your theory, Ryan finds out the same piece of info. And he like Zach knows that Spike not being Kendall's son would destroy her. Zach is trying to protect Kendall, that is why he is keeping the secret and he loves her so much that he would rather have her divorce him and turn to Ryan than to hurt her by telling her that Spike is not her son. But despite what people think, this hurts Zach and that's why he kiss needy Dixie.

However, Ryan still has not pieced it together that Zach didn't do it, nor does Ryan know that Zach knows the truth. Ryan will think that he is the only one that knows that Spike is not Kendall's. The question is what will Ryan do?

Then when Madden murder is revealed to all of PV and the truth about Spike is know, both Kendall and Ryan will feel dumb.

• Members

Only Josh and Spike were tested. There could be a match on the MARTIN side without a Kane necessarily being the mother. Jake Martin is a known donor at the clinic who gave samples when Colby was conceived.

I think Zach tampered with the results of Ryan's test and Ryan is NOT the father.

• Members

Ryan not being the father would not blow "Kendall's" life away. Kendall already dealt with the possiblility of Ryan not being Spikes father, and although it hurt her she still loved Spike and was ready to deal with it.

Archived