Gross & Perverted Soap Opera Moments

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jammy was disgusting! I don't wish to offend anyone, but out of all of the people on the planet of the opposite sex, why in the sam hell is a first cousin an option?! PUKE! Thank god I didn't watch GL during that time.

As for Kevin Fisher, what they did to make us like that nasty psycho was unbelievable. Sending him to jail for the one thing he didn't do so he could get brutally beaten and have the audience feel bad for him? I was upset the guys didn't kill him. Even Linden Ashby had a problem with that "redemption". I loved Kevin and was so shocked he was Michael's brother. The reveal was awesome? How long was he onscreen before he goes into Michael's office and we find out they are brothers? Very well done and long before insiders spilled everything. However, that was all ruined when he never paid for anything and we were supposed to forget he was a POS! I liked "bad Kevin" but loathe that creature onscreen today.

• Members

Perverted, but hilarious; On Y&R, Jill reaching under the blanket to squeeze David Kimble's genitalia while he laid in the mo to make sure that he was really dead, while he screamed silently. I will never forget laughing at that scene with my family.

Throwing in my vote with the fake "redemption" of perverted murderous Kevin Fisher on Y&R. He should have never been brought back. The character should have been killed off.

• Members

Todd's former frat brother on OLTL hitting on Todd's underage teenage daughter and threatening to rape and murder her.

The cousin incest on GL.

B&B's Deacon calling the Forresters so they can hear him and Bridget having sex and repeating that gross scene years later on Y&R with Amber and Daniel.

Ridge and Bridget lusting after one another.

Days Nicole mocking Sami for having twins by two different men. I found that scene disgusting and completely offensive due to Johnny being concieved through rape. I also found Nicole not stopping when EJ called out Sami's name during sex pretty gross.

• Members

There was no "scene." This amounted to Adam fixing Rafe's tie, and I think he might have touched Rafe's face once. I don't even know about that, actually. Nellie Olsen went on about these hot scenes that were supposed to happen. It never happened. The story was basically there for shock value (Adam will do anything!) and comic relief (Nick cracking up over Adam being gay and therefore being a transvestite).

The religious belief stuff I think was mostly thrown around as PR crap to make Engen look bad in order to avoid any criticism of Y&R.

If it was based on religious views, then throwing a fetus into a fireplace probably had more of an impact on him.

Archived