Big Brother 7: Offical Spoiler Thread

R!ck

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Diane and Nakomis both scare me. I think if Diane gets out of there, Nak will go with the Sovs ... Nak's sticking with Diane because it's safe, and vice versa.

I almost want the Sovs out so the rest of them can turn on each other. It's gonna be a bloodbath. But Kaysar said it best, they can't evict all of the BB6 people all at once. I'm so nervous for Thursday ... lol.

• Members

Yeah, I'm nervous for HOH Thursday.

Were Nak and Diane close during BB5? I can't even remember them having scenes together. :lol: The only time I remember them working together was to get Jase out.

I am surprised Jase isn't hardcore gunning for Diane.

• Members

Nakomis and Diane had a tight alliance that got them through to the final four. Diane pretty much had a hand in everyone's eviction, even Nak's, although she put Cowboy up to it. Diane and Nakomis never broke any promises to each other. They were tight allies, I think, although Nakomis was more with Karen and Will until both got evicted. It was almost like an unspoken of tight alliance.

Jase is playing a great game so far. Not saying much and just taking in all of this information from Diane/Nak and the BB6ers ... it's great. I just wonder what side he'll ultimately go with.

I still don't know where Dani stands. She says she wants the Sixers out but is clearly close to James and getting closer to Kaysar and seems to get along quite well with Janelle. I dunno what to make of these people so far. They are keeping things to themselves, afraid to tip their hands.

• Members

I don't know if this should be in the spoiler thread or not, but people have noticed in the recap for Thursday's episode at CBS.com, it appears that the "two HOHs" rule will only apply to this week only:

TAKING AIM AT FALLING STARS

The new HoH Competition rules are revealed. This season’s rules have changed, as for the first time and for this week only there will be two HoHs. Not only do they have to share the HoH Room and privileges, but they must also share the nomination duties. If the two HoHs do not agree on the nominees, both HoHs will themselves be placed on the block.

• Members

Phew! Thanks, crc! I liked it, but it would suck if two Sov's got it, and then weren't eligible the next week to compete.

Wow. I totally don't remember about Nak and Diane!

Very interesting about Danielle. I think Danielle will ally with herself and herself only this season.

• Members

WTF is wrong with Howie. Last night and again this morning, he's been dogging Nakomis (behind her back) and talking about making her his new Busto (April). I can't quite figure it out, she hasn't done anything to him. He seems to be pissed that she doesn't laugh at him and make him the center of her attention or something. And for some reason, he's just so sure that Nakomis wants to put him up. Did she say that? Howie's definitely going to be a huge liability to the S6. I mean, he's seriously tripping on her. This is the reason I couldn't stand him last season, he gets a nervous and makes huge assumptions and does the dumbest things.

• Members

Nakomis knocked him off the pedestal at the first HOH - maybe that's why?

I thought his busto was going to be a guy this year! He said in a chat it was. I thought it would have been Will. Crap.

• Members

Thanks for the recaps everyone. Regarding Howie and Nakomis, i think he is upset because she isn't laughing when he talks about boobies. She kinda looks down on him and leaves the room. She doesn't want to hear it.

The alliance of Danielle/Nak/Diane/Will and Boogie will not last. Do they all remember that they cannot trust Will? He will stab you in the back faster than you can say Dr 90210. However, he does want the Season sixers gone. I actually see CG joining up with that alliance as well. If any of them win HOH next week, and something tells me that they will, I would expect to see James and either Kaysar or Janelle up. I know it isn't a popular choice but it is a smart choice.

Jase is playing an excellent game. I have more respect for him now than I ever did. Nakomis is just as smart. THis is going to be interesting game, but the alliance of Season 6 has to go down.

• Members

Nakomis has always been a smart player. She invented backdooring. I think she would have won BB5 if her alliance did not suck ass and could win a friggin' challenge! Hehe.

Jase seems to be playing a good game so far. We'll see!

• Members

This is what I've gathered about Nakomis/Howie:

Some of the houseguests, like Boogie, Will, and Howie, have been making fun of Monica by impersonating her. So, during a conversation with Boogie, Nakomis said that they shouldn't make fun of Monica. Of course, Boogie went to Howie with this info and Howie is taking it as a personal attack on his "humor." Boogie is sooo instigating this whole thing. Howie hasn't heard this directly from Nakomis and seem to believe whatever Boogie tells him.

• Members

I'm STILL pissed Boogie made it in over Monica. UGH. I'll never get over that.

Boogie and Will aren't as together as you think. They'll drop the other in a heartbeat, IMO, to get further. It also came out, not word for word, but that Will would only come in the house if Boogie got in...

And Howie's rant towards Nakomis is getting [!@#$%^&*] old. I'm almost hoping Howie's next to go. I REALLY can't stand him anymore. I've even turned off the feeds because of him. Poor Janelle. I think Howie's becoming more of a target now.

I'll be dying until Thursday ... gosh ...

Oh and Marcellas is trying to get an alliance with Diane and Nakomis ... sigh. I really want to root for Nakomis and Danielle but they are after Janey ... ugh. I'm so torn this season!

Archived