Big Brother 7: Offical Spoiler Thread

R!ck

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Howie is how old? All his trash talk about Nakomis is getting really old. I used to like Howie, not so much any more.

If Janelle were smart and she sure as hell is, she should try to orchestrate his departure. Or stay with him until the end because he will make the most enemies

• Members

that would be one of the dumbest moves she could make. The majority of the house wants her out so she needs all the allies she can get. Howie is probably the person in there the most loyal to her. Howie can make all the enemies he wants, she still is and will be the bigger threat and everyone knows that. The smartest thing she can do is to keep Howie by her side like she is doing

Last night Diane and Alison were talking about getting rid of Janelle of course. They also were speaking of ways to keep Alison in. LOL...so much for what she was talking about with Danielle. I think Diane is making nice with both of them so that she can allign herself with whichever one stays in order to get rid of Janelle next week

• Members

Marcellus really has some serious issues. At least twice (last night and the night before), he has called Danielle is a "race traitor." (Not to her face, of course :rolleyes: )WTF? Apparently he's upset that she would rather see Jason (Christian, White, Straight male) win over him (the antithesis of Jason, as he puts it). This dude is all kinds of crazy and I have lost a lot of respect for him. GET OVER IT!

• Members

Erika is a two face snake. She's outside right now and has an alliance with Alison. They are thinking of ways to keep her and target Janelle! !@#$%^&*] is going after my girl. Figures why I hate her. Kaysar needs to start thinking with his head and drop her.

My top 5 favortes from watching the feeds are:

1. Janelle

2. Danielle

3. Diane

4. Jase (surprising bc I hated him his season)

5. Marcellas

Least Favortes:

1. Erike

2. Alison

3. Chicken George

4. Howie (I like him but he's so annoying)

5. Boogie

This is just based on the feeds bc I would actually rank some higher and lower overall. Like I like Boogie and Howie, but not so much on the feeds. Kaysar would be in my overal top 5, but he doesnt do much for me on the feeds

Archived