Big Brother 7: Offical Spoiler Thread

R!ck

• Members

Erika was bullshitting Alison. Erika and Marcellas are alligned as well and want to get out Howie and James and join with Kaysar and Janelle. Both want to protect Janelle.

These people are making me crazy. You never know what's the truth and what's not ...

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

the live feeds suck, just when something fun happens they cut it to use on the show so we can't see...like tonight 1110pm they were playing an island hoppin game that Janellle created...if that shows up i hate the feesd and arnt worth any amount of money they make you pay

• Members

It's driving me crazy. The way the floaters keep flip-flopping on their votes, especially Erika and Marcellas. I don't think we'll know until the Thursday episode. LOL!

I think this is where things stand as of last night. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Vote to evict...

Allison: Kaysar, Howie, James, CG, Erika

Danielle: Will, Boogie, Diane, Nakomis, Marcellas

Nakomis might go with the majority. Erika has told Allison one thing and JKaynie another. And from my understanding, Marcellas wants to make it a tie (he's having a hard time voting to keep Dani and fears her, LOL) and see what happens. Everyone keeps asking what will happen if there's a tie, but BB won't tell them.

Erika and Marcellas want to form an alliance with Janelle and Kaysar. Marcellas wants to convince Janie that she needs to drop Howie and James.

• Members

Janelle DOES need to drop Howie, but not James. IMO, James is someone Janelle needs. He's with her totally.

It's not looking good for Danielle at the moment. She really needs to get moving and start campaigning. If Erika keeps Alison, she's a dumb bitch, frankly. Alison proclaimed to whoever would listen that she would go after Erika and Janelle!

Marcellas has moments of clarity and moments of total idiocy. He's SUCH a typical floater.

But you have to realize, these are All-Stars. They are telling each other what they want to hear, and it's hard to figure what's real and what's not.

I have no clue who's going. At first it WAS Alison, but when Diane started instigating maybe saving her, others jumped on board. I almost feel for Alison because they only want her around to do their dirty work and first chance they get they'll dump her ass.

Alison MUST go, or our Janie is numero uno on the hit list. I couldn't bear to lose both Dani and Janie within weeks of each other, that would BLOW.

• Members

Di and Nak and Boogie need to stay away from HOH this week. They're really gunning for Janey and James.

James really needs to win his first HOH ever here! Come on! Also, Kaysar or Howie really needs to come through for us too. Booo!

But first, Ali's gotta go! <_<

• Members

I dont want this bc I hate her and dont trust her at all, but someone on Housecalls suggested that maybe Alison and Janelle should form a secret alliance. I can see them making it to final 2 like Alison and Jun did bc no one would suspect this. Again I dont trust Alison and Janey would never turn on her friends for that cow so its not happening

• Members

These people change their minds like their underwear. It happens every year. Alison will ultimately go, IMO. Even Boogie was pondering, by himself, yesterday, who to get rid of.

Here's an update from the feeds I stole from realitybbq:

Marcellas and Erika outside

marc says 'will asked me if it is still alison'

erika 'alison to stay or go'

marc 'to go'.

• Members

LOL! Very true! I'm going to have to tape BB and watch it later tonight, I'm watching the All-Star game on FOX lol.

I want Ali to go because A) She hates Janie, and Janie's the best. B ) She's not to be trusted! Ever!

• Members

Well, from the DRs tonight, Jase is allied with NO ONE, lmao. He doesn't care who goes ... I hope he wins, actually! I really like him this time!

Alison is a horrid bitch. That. Is. All.

And on the live feeds ... Alison's ass could be cooked! Erika implied to Boogie that Nakomis and Diane are lying to him. Erika worked on Boogie to vote out Alison. Boogie told Erika he and Will thought for sure they'd go up next week thanks to the BB6 crew. Erika denied that (and it's true, they wouldn't go up). Erika then told Kaysar to talk to Boogie and Dr. Will. So he and Howie talk to Will and Boogie and the four agree not to nominate each other and Kaysar pushes them to vote out Alison.

Will Boogie and Will go with it, or will they spill the beans? Things are getting good!

• Members

I love how the nominations shut Danielle up. The first few days in the house, she was so open and mouthing off all around. In today's episode, I loved her quiteness. Originally, I wanted Danielle out, but now I change my mind... bye bye Alison!

• Members

Yay! It's about time things got good. The feeds seemed boring this year so far, so it's good to know the wheeling and dealing has started.

Ali will go. I loved Alison the first time around. She probably should have won. She's better this time. She's nicer, IMO. More mature. Not as big of a whore. But, she is an adversary of my fav, so she's gotta go.

Archived