Big Brother 7: Offical Spoiler Thread

R!ck

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Alison needs to go. First and foremost. If I were the BB6 , Jase/Mike/Will, I would get together to get the rest of the players out of the house and then let the chips fall where they may. That would be interesting.

Alison is worthless..as a player. I do not think she plays the game well. I just do not see it. And if I have to sit through another week of hearing her "threats".....I think I will puke!

:P

• Members

I think Alison does play the game very well. She is a huge threat to the household. I could easily classify her as one of the strongest players next to Janelle, of course. That being the reason I want Alison out.

I'm wondering what Kaysar is up to though. He seems very lost and confused, unless this is apart of his tactic to get further in the game. In regards to George, it seems like he doesn't know what he's doing, but I think that is intentional on his part. Why the hell would he enter the game not knowing a single thing? I think acting dumb is his stragety to lay low and just slide by week after week. I can see him being a stragetic player, just lacking the ability to win competitions.

• Members

I've noticed a disconnect between Kaysar and Janelle this year. Maybe that isn't the case. I don't have the feeds so I only know what I read and see on the show.

I wonder if it has to do with Michael.

• Members

Hmm ... maybe, but from what Janelle says, Michael was an [!@#$%^&*] who tried to control her and called her mom and insulted Janelle to her mom, saying Janie was a depressed and alone drunk. Michael liked to go out partying but Janie just wanted to stay home.

I think Kaysar and Janie are just trying to stay apart in the house as much as possible.

• Members

Well, I like Alison. I always have. She's grown up a lot. She still lied a lot so I don't know what Julie or Alison are talking about, but I do like her. But with that said, I am happy she is gone.

I am so scared about this HOH challenge!!!! Alison RULES?! YIKES!

YES!!!!!!

WHAT UP, KAAAAAAAAAAYSAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

WHAT UP KAYSAR!!!

Marcellas had me rolling on the floor with the "gonnorhea and the clap" comment about keeping either Allison or Danielle. I'm glad my Dani gets to stay another week.

• Members

According to Joker's.................

- Howie wants Nakomis put up, but Janelle says no.

- Janelle is aware of the Mr. and Mrs. Smith Alliance so I guess the Toni story from the other thread is accurate. Janelle doesn't think Jase is alligned with Nak and Di though because Jase talked [!@#$%^&*] about them to her all week so she doesn't think Jase would want Janelle to hate his alliance members.

- Howie wants Kaysar to do like he did last year and nominate two people from different alliances and see them battle it out.

IMO, Howie that's a DUMB idea because the two alliances will more likely probably team up to get rid of the S6!! That was a unique circumstance last year with the partners...each person had a vested interest in that person staying. If two people are nominated from different alliances this time, they will probably just be like after this week, let's stick together. I doubt the two alliances will eat each other.

• Members

as of now, it looks like Nak and Diane will go up which IMO, is much smarter than Boogie and Will. Diane and Nak can win competitions and they need to go out bc the next HoH is crucial. I dont think Will and Boogie are that likely but who knows. They talk alot of sh-t but I dont see them being able to do much. IA, putting up 2 opposing alliances is stupid. Howie is really making this vendetta against Nak personal

Archived