Big Brother 7: Offical Spoiler Thread

R!ck

• Members

Yikes! I don't know why Janelle or anyone else would be mad about Kaysar's noms! They're smart. BOOGIE AND WILL ARE NOT COMPETITORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They might win one in the future but EVERYONE is due for a win at one time or another, especially with two of the best competitors in the house gone the first two weeks.

Well, Jase is coming out. Not surprising. I saw shades of it last week. Too bad because he was playing a really smart game.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It sure is making them cranky and they been whining non-stop. They hate it and on top of that you have someone like George, who doesn't have to eat, going "It's not that bad. It smells good!" I heard James snapped at him. LOL!

Perhaps this will make things more interesting than that PB&J.

• Members
It was nasty. Someone posted a link on Youtube and I wish I hadnt have clicked. You can hear him go at it and he comes out with a bag of white stuff which I was hoping was the lotion. He said this would make people buy the live feeds. He's so disgusting.

As far as the noms go, Janie and Kaysar were talking last night and it looks like they will go after a floater next week. Definetly Chicken George and maybe Boogie. They dont want to upset Erika bc they dont want her to go to Chilltown. IMO, if they were smart, they'd nominate Boogie and Jase. They wont though bc for some odd reason, Janie trusts him but he's in with Diane

• Members

BB just gave the kiddies some games. Some of them are playing Jenga.

Kaysar and Janelle were have a discussion and he revealed his plan. He's calling it "Operation Oracle." Apparently based on "The Art of War." They want to use the "Floaters" to go after Chill Town, but they will continue putting up "Floaters" like Chicken George to make CT feel safe if S6 get HOH.

Here's an analysis of how this should work, paraphrased from a poster at Jokers:

If it works, what will happen is they'll have to make CT think they're safe and the Floaters think they're safe because they will think CT and S6 are going at each other. So, they'll be less likely to go for HOH, making it easier for S6 to get it. The Floater's alliances will also start to show. In the meantime, CT will get more cocky (already happening) and hatred builds against them from the Floaters.

I'm sorry if that doesn't make any sense.

• Members

Does anybody know where the votes stand right now?

From what I gather:

Chill Town want to get rid of Nakomis to keep Diane.

S6 want to get rid of Diane and keep Nakomis.

Marcellas & Danielle prefer to get rid of Nakomis and keep Diane.

Erika will most likely do what S6 want her to do.

This all leaves Chicken George again as the potential swing vote.

Vote to Evict:

Diane (Janelle, Howie, James, Erika)

Nakomis (Will, Boogie, Jase, Marcellas, Danielle)

I can't even figure George out.

Of course, I might be completely off as of ten minutes ago. LOL!

• Members

I read a blurb on another message board that Jase supposedly made a racist statement or comment on the feeds, but it wasn't shown on tonight's telecast. Did anyone catch him saying anything on the live feeds?

• Members

I get the logic behind that, except it will only make the floaters go after HoH even harder to save their asses. If S6 isnt going after CT, that means they are going after floaters so how would that make the floaters less likely to compete? It doesnt make much sense. Kaysar thinks way too much and I hope Janey can take control of the group bc he's not playing the game well. Their next nomination needs to be Jase and Boogie. Jase is strong, can win competitions and is a floater. Boogie, is a part of CT and needs to be put in his place.

I dont know if he's said anything else but he keeps referring to Kaysar as the Iraqi.

• Members

Chicken George just told CT that hell will vote to keep Diane.

They're saying they need one more, so that must mean that either Danielle or Marcellas was planning to vote to evict Diane even though they don't want to. But once they find out about CG, they'll probably change their mind.

I'd prefer that Nakomis stays, but I don't know.

• Members

i would also feel safer with nakomis gone

she is a schemer, just like alison, just in a weird dyed hair kind of way.

Plus I kind of like diane, and I am not sure if she knows where she stands yet.

Still don't understand why they aren't going after CT, they need to be brought down off their pedastools

• Members

I think there's a STRONG possibility that someone from S6 will win HoH this week. Here's why. There off there's 3 types of HoH competitions

1. Memorization - This involves memorizing facts about the house, house guests and the game. Janelle excels in this

2. Endurance - This involves holding onto something or standing for the longest amount of time. Diane is good at this

3. Luck/Skill - Then there's these competitions which require a little skill and a lot of luck. It's pretty random and pretty much anyone can get these

I think it's too early in the game for an Endurance one so we can rule that out. First off Marcellas and Erika are planning on throwing it. They dont have the guts to win HoH and pick a clear side.

I cant see Will, and Boogie winning a Memorization HoH. They dont really take the time to pay attention to everyone or whats around them. They seem to try and have fun and the little details dont register with them.

I honestly cant see George winning anything.

I dont know what Danielle is thinking but I think she might throw it as well bc she's a floater and will try to go under the radar for as long as possible. I think she will only try to win for as long as Marcellas is in the competition but since he's planning on throwing it, she wont be in there too long.

That leaves Jase and Diane (who I feel will stay). Those 2 are big threats and will go after HoH and S6 has alot to fear. They are good at competitions and can win. Diane is especially pissed now and can taste it so she will try her best to win it this week.

So as it stands the odds for S6 winning HoH are 3 to 2 in their favor. I think if they do win, they should nominate Jase and Diane bc they are the biggest threats to winning HoH. Jase needs to go home next. CT talks a big game but they arent that hard to beat in HoH. I really hope S6 takes this into consideration

Archived