Big Brother 7: Offical Spoiler Thread

R!ck

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ITA WITH EVERY FRICKING WORD!

I am worried about Diane and Jase, although I think Jase will throw HOH's as well for a little bit according to his DR montage on Thursday's episode. Also, Diane seems much, much weaker to me in BB7 than in BB5. I don't know why.

I can see Janey, Howie, or James winning. James is due for an HOH win. He's never won HOH ever.

• Members

Im not scared of her though. If she gets it I think she will put up Marcellas and possibly George. Her goal seems to go after Marc bc he's gunning for her. I dont think she will put up a S6er bc she knows it would be a wasted nomination bc it wont get rid of Marcellas

• Members

I have seen rumors that there is an alliance between Danielle, James and WIll. Anyone hear this? TV clubhouse had a blurb from Seasmonky at 2:20 I think this morning. There was a conversation between James and Danielle that indicated that they may be alligned and that Will is in on it. To me it makes sense because James is the odd man out of See Sick. INO, Danielle, James and WIll are the smartest players ever (ok, Janelle too). It would be a hell of an alliance if this was true.

If this was discussed earlier, I am sorry. I tried going back to read everything but I go lost

• Members

well I think its easier to judge and say its easy when your just watching it at home but when your in the house and in the moment its a differnet story. The housemates can attest to that. Some of these questions are so random. Some examples like "how many bugs are there on the wall?" or "how many pounds worth of food was consumed during X challenge?" You really have to pay close attention to every little detail. Some players dont and thats why they lose, but others like Janelle really study the house, the game and the players and thats why she tends to do good in those type of competitions. Simply relying on a 50/50 chance of going for true or false isnt going to get you far in the game

As far as the feeds go, Chicken George isnt as safe as he thinks he is. Marcellas and Nakomis said that if and when they get HoH, he's going up. They hate the game he's playing and dont respect it. Nak has said he reminds her of Cowboy. Marc said he was the last person he'd expect in the house and if he were any of the 6 who didnt make it, he'd be disgusted

Archived