Big Brother 7: Offical Spoiler Thread

R!ck

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, no! Chicken George just did a belly-flop into the pool and drowned.

Just kidding, but he did do a belly-flop and the feeds went to FIRE.

Oh, it's back now and he's cleaning a table in the kitchen. LOL!

• Members

I think Diane is a much greater threat and I hope she gets evicted in the upcoming week. By Will pretending he doesn't want to be in the house, I believe that is stragety and the houseguests are falling for it. He is easily sliding by week after week.

• Members

Jase, Will, Boogie, George & ERIKA plotting in the hot tub. They've agreed to work together to take out the Sov's. Question is will Erika report back to Janie or not.

Boogie & Will think it's best to take Diane out instead because she's way to emotional.

• Members

Will, Boogie, and George can do whatever they want. If they think they are powerful players in this game, they have another thing coming.

Jase worries me. Jase, Nak, and Diane have worried me from day one. However, with that said, I don't think Jase plans on winning an HOH for a while.

Erika sucks at competitions and always has, but her plotting against the Sov's worries me. But she's always had it out for James and Howie, I think.

• Members

Well, that to me means she is weak and isn't a threat. If she proves me wrong, I'll gladly eat crow because I like Erika a lot, but I don't think she's a good competitor. Good competitors don't throw things. Maybe smart players do, but not good competitors. If you are one, to me, then you go balls to the wall, every time. But like I said if she wins and proves to be a threat, then I will definitely eat crow! :)

Archived