Big Brother 7: Offical Spoiler Thread

R!ck

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dangit. Now CG is waffling. Allison made a deal with him that she and her allies won't put him up and he's considering it. She's trying to get others to reassure him.

Erika/Janelle/Dani are trying to figure out how to keep him on their side.

• Members

George is not an All-Star. That's a joke.

YAY FOR POV HOLDER DECIDING! LOL! More power for Jedi Janey! HAHA!

Alison will go. If she doesn't, then the house deserves what she inflicts on them - which as Ali said - is pain and misery!

• Members

It's likely going to be a tie, unless Will votes opposite of Boogie.

Erika, Marcellas, James, Kaysar and Howie will vote for Alison to GO.

Boogie, Diane, Nakomis, Will and George will vote for Danielle to GO.

Or, George could vote for Alison. I mean ... it's still kind of up in the air.

The worst that happens is a tie, but actually, Jase said tonight that he and Janelle still break the tie, but if they don't agree, Janelle, as POV holder, breaks it. Jase seems confident he and Janelle will agree.

James had a nice long chat with Diane. I actually am starting to like Diane as of today. She and Nakomis really don't like Alison.

And here's the thing about Alison: SHE HID IN A POT IN THE KITCHEN! Yes, she hid in there with a pillow over her head and eavesdropped! She was in the pot for TWO HOURS. I'll get you guys a screencap.

Anyway, sorry for not doing recaps lately, I just don't have the time. I suggest going here: http://www.mortystv.com/big_brother.shtml for an awesome daily recap, with times, etc. It's pretty complete.

• Members

Lots of people knew she was in there ... Diane, Nakomis, I think Jase knew ... George might of... LOL.

Last night was feed GOLD. I was up so late watching.

I do have to say ... Kaysar is so out of the loop it's not even funny, it's like he's playing another game in another house but the people are the same. He has no clue. I love Kaysar to death, I do, but he's absolutely clueless. He's still fixated on believing James is against him and the BB6 people. Sigh ... some things never change.

I think if push comes to shove James WILL defect, but only if he's really pushed into a corner. Right now James knows he needs Janie/Kaysar/Howie so he won't go after them. Kaysar needs to wake up and get with the program.

• Members

LMAO! I like Alison. I liked her the first time around and I like her more this time around. She's grown up. But she's got to go. That was actually a great idea if it didn't look so ridiculous.

They can flip flop all they want, but I am not convinced Danielle is the one leaving until she walks out the door.

• Members

Alison's OUTTA HERE.

Apparently, everyone turned on Alison because she overdid it with the scheming and lying.

Erika's telling Boogie lots of stuff but downplays her bond with Janelle ... interesting. Erika's working all angles.

Nakomis voted for Danielle. Everyone else apparently is voting out Alison.

I TOLD YOU ALL they would go back to Alison in the end. These hamsters are so predictable.

Marcellas probably voted Alison out, and I think he even talked George into it as well because a little bit ago, George was laughing about how Alison overdid it with her scheming last night.

Alison's likely out of here 9-1, or 8-2 (depending on how Marcellas votes).

Archived