Big Brother 7: Offical Spoiler Thread

R!ck

• Members

I am officially going nuts with these feeds!

Everytime I go to quad view I see something different when I go to that feed. I try to watch the group discussion on 3 and I'm getting audio from Kayser and Erika's pool game! WTF!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It would be hard to top last season because she was pushed to her BRINK by lies, betrayal, backstabbing, and scumbags, BUT this is BB so hopefully we will get our girl in action.

She is hands down my favorite reality person EVER. And you know me, I watch ALL of these [!@#$%^&*] shows!

• Members

Nominations happen on FRIDAYS. Thursday's will be the HOH competition, and the next day, Friday, is when Nominations happen.

Veto is probably Saturday. Meeting on Monday. Voting on Wednesday. At least that's what I remember. I'll update it if it changes.

But now for my first live feed report (a lot from memory ... I was up half the night watching) ... a lot is culled from different places.

Day 4 - Thursday, July 6th, 2006

9:03PM

Jase, Janelle, Howie, and James realize the live feeds are on and start talking teasing (joking) us that Kaysar was evicted, and that James and Will are nominated already and that Dani, Will and Marcellas have a secret alliance. Howie also jokes that Janelle is pregnant with twins by Michael. Marcellas joins them at this point and it all becomes about him. Danielle joins in and she and Marc start laughing and joking and talking like old friends about BB3.

Howie: "Can you believe Kaysar was evicted already?"

Janelle: "But he can be voted back in."

9:07PM

Alison, Nakomis, Diane and George are outside on the red couches. Ali's sitting on the firepit. Ali talks about the votes and if she's a target or not and if Danielle has done a lot of campaigning. Diane doesn't think so and George says he hasn't be approached on how to vote. Diane suggests Ali not worry about it until after the veto (which has NOT happened yet). Ali agrees. Diane leaves to pee and Ali decides to go inside, leaving Nakomis and George to share a few akward exchanges before they too decide to disperse inside.

9:12PM

Inside the kitchen, Marc and Dani are the stars, talking about BB3, loony Lori from their season (and the alliance of six plan to get rid of him, and how Josh told Lori, who told Marcellas - and everybody) and Marc's becoming Head of Household (all of the outside people and inside people are still here; they are all REALLY getting along) and his theatrics in the diary room. Boogie somehow joined them and Dr. Will comes in and talks over the loudness to tell someone Howie sucks at pool because he gets so distracted (there is a pool table outside!). Watermelon comes out and Marcellas pretends to be seductively cutting it.

Dr. Will QUOTE

"Howie's like Mike Tyson all jacked up on roofies."

9:17PM

Janelle and Nakomis go upstairs to play chess. They're both quiet, although friendly and really into the game at hand.

9:25PM

James goes to the storage room and brings out the BOOZE (beer and wine)!!! Alison is ecstatic and Janelle quickly dumps the chest game for some booze (LMAO; LOVE HER!).

Janelle QUOTE

"I'm gonna drink in the hot-tub, so I can get a buzz!"

Since BB didn't give them a lot of booze, they're trying to figure out how to divide it up and they want to go to the DR (Diary Room) to request more. They all talk about getting drunk, etc.

Will: "I don't want people to get drunk and talk about Star Wars." (I.E. Howie)

9:35PM

The beer chugging game is starting so some people can get more beer than others. And sounds like from Jame is saying is that the veto competition is tomorrow. Meanwhile, Boogie and Will take digs at their BB2 players (Kent and Bunky, really). Boogie really starts dissing on Bunky. Everyone winds up outside a few minutes later, except George, and annoyingly, ALL FOUR FEEDS follow his ass until he too decides to go outside (thank god).

9:44PM

On the couches are Diane, Boogie, Will, Nakomis. Diane talks about filling out her application, while Howie and Jase laugh and joke about Marvin's "Brad Pitt/Arm Pitt" comment from BB5. And in (or around) the hottub, Janelle, Danielle, Alison, George, James and Marcellas play a celebrity guessing game.

At the other side of the yard, Erika and Kaysar are finally seen. They're playing pool. Erika teases Kaysar by putting her boob into a hole so he can't make a shot. Lots of teasing and even some flirting going on between them.

10:00PM

Erika beats Kaysar at pool. They joke how he let her win. Kaysar mentions wanting to go to Miami. Erika's puzzled he wants to, saying California is where it's at and Miami is a party town. Kaysar agrees and says he's not into that stuff, but still wants to go (just to visit). Erika agrees they have an awesome beach compared to California's. They discuss if the camera is on them. Kaysar points one out and jokes about how the live feeders will see him scratch his nose and claim he's picking it and discuss ad nauseum. He teases us by doing just that. Erika cracks a joke about she and Kaysar being the most quiet (i.e. boring) in the house.

Over in the hottub, Marcellas touches Janelle's boob and screeches (god he is annoying) how he is the envy of every man in America. Danielle shouts "what a waste" and Marcellas once again dominates the conversation by talking about his gnome, Boo, and his hardon for gnomes back then in BB3. The conversation remains on BB3, with Marc and Dani laughing about the Sheryl Crow concert.

10:10PM

Back at the pool table, Erika makes jokes about "killing Chicken George" in the HoH competition. Erika asks Kaysar about his preference for women (she's clearly flirting). Kaysar cracks to Erika that they are boring commentators. They start joking about backdooring James. A few minutes later, Howie ruins their flirting and starts drolling on about Erika's boobies. Marcellas also comes over (George is hanging around too). Kaysar beats Erika. They all joke about evicting Kaysar after James. Marcellas takes Kaysar's spot playing pool against Erika.

10:22PM

Janelle and Nakomis are again hanging out and talk about dying their hair. Nak uses bleach and Janie uses peroxide. Peroxide is safer but Nak points out she's used bleach for many years and her hair is fine. Janie agrees. Janie then asks Nak and Diane what natural color Holly's hair was and they think it was actually natural blonde (lol).

10:42PM

Back at the hottub, Dani and Janelle are clearly getting drunk. Dani compares Roddy to Maggie, saying they are both mind manipulators. Back at the pooltable, Erika jokes to Kaysar that he better not "seal her fate". Kaysar jokes he's not here for the money. Lots of teasing back and forth. Janelle and Dani in the tub are talking about embarassing fan encounters. Janie says she had vodka and cranberry juice all over her shirt and was washing it off in the bathroom when a fan approached her.

10:50PM

George claims he is immune to alcohol. Will and Boogie tease him about it. Howie and George declare they want to light-saber fight.

10:52PM

James finds Alison in the bathroom. She's getting ready for bed. He teases her that she won't be any fun for the live feeds tonight. Alison says she doesn't know about him but she has a veto competition to get ready for tomorrow. James says she should be out there plying Danielle with alcohol to put her at a disadvantage. Alison says she's not against Danielle. James says until they are fighting to stay in the house. Alison agrees. James says she and Dani are the top 2 feared players in the house. Alison asks "me? No way. I'm old school" and James says that's what makes you feared.

11:02PM

Lots of little things going on: most everyone agrees it would be cool if other past houseguests came back for a competition. Dani says Amy would love that. James jokes they need to bribe Amy with alcohol and cheese and thinks she could smuggle them some in. Ali joins them and Howie is all over her, saying she "smells hot". Ali uses her whiny flirty voice with him. James and Erika begin playing duckball. Marcellas talks about how he hated Josh in BB3 for throwing his ducks over the wall. Howie then joins Erika and James in duckball.

QUOTE:

Will about Howie: "Howie is the kid that went to middle school with all of them that had learning problems"

11:10PM

James, Janelle and Danielle make fun of Cappy and how he stole the limelight from Janelle in the gross food competition. Dani laughs about Janelle's fakeness towards Cappy saying how he did awesome. Duckball goes on for a while, as does Dani talking about season 3 with Janie in the hottub.

11:30PM

Will, James, Jase, Nak and Diane raid the fridge for some food. Nak wants to make quesadillas. Outside, Erika, Howie and George continue to play duckball. Boogie joins the kitchen crew. Alison and Marcellas are MIA. Danielle and Janelle still in the hottub together. Dani and Janie talk about Jennifer and Danielle says Jennifer rarely had any face time and it was like "Jennifer who?". They continue talking and Janelle reminds Dani she tried to get April and Jen to switch over. Howie walks out and immediately says the Nerd Herd can kiss his ass. They all start making fun of April and the "America hates you" thing.

11:42PM

Alison sighting! She's in the big red room (the one with the huge bed). Erika is with her. Alison's reading something. The bible? They start making akward chit chat. In the kitchen, it's a mess of people. Erika's in a bikini. Will flirts briefly with her. Diane says she and Nak have the only real boobs in the house but quickly remembers Alison does too (surprising, actually). Diane mentions she can't decide how to vote yet because of the veto. They discuss the rules of the veto. They are eating Nak's quesadillas.

11:55PM

Janie, Danielle, Howie, Erika and George talk about past endurance comps. Janie jokes that theirs this season will go on 36 hours. Janie (jokingly, I hope) says she practiced for endurance by holding her key on the beach for 2 days with one foot up. Erika looks mortified after hearing that! Will starts telling a story about Jonathan Baker and goes on a long diatribe about him.

-----

Day 5 - Friday, July 7th, 2006 - Part 1

12:11AM

James, Kaysar, Will and Boogie are watching the tarantulas. James and Boogie talk strategy. They want Alison to NOT get the veto so they can vote her out! (YEAH!!!!!) Boogie farts and Will asks Janie if he can sleep in HOH with her because Boogie is stinking up his room (lol). James continues talking to Boogie saying that Alison is gone and wants to know if Will and him are on board. They are nervous because Ali is already sleeping while Danielle and Janie are fucked up drinking. Kaysar is in on it. And Erika too. James is mentioning Diane as a possible replacement nominee should the veto be won and used. Boogie agrees it is better to get Ali out now. James somehow believes Diane would save Ali if she won the veto.

12:21AM

Marcellas acts dramatic and claims he wants to throw up the food he just ate. Howie urges him to do it so they can watch. Janie asks Marcellas to teach her how to do it and they all start joking about bulimia. Will cracks up that on most shows people are saying "we'll get you counseling" and here they are laughing about it. Will claims the internet people can't take a joke. A shoutout is made to the Jokers Updates website.

12:29AM

Danielle, Erika, Jase, and George are sitting in the hottub. Danielle believes veto competition is Saturday. Jase says it's tomorrow. A HUGE pause and Danielle has that "oh [!@#$%^&*]" look and realizes she has to go to bed. Boogie tells Danielle that Alison is fucked. He's telling her all that James said. Erika lurks around and maybe realizes they are whispering together... Boogie lies to Dani saying that James didn't want Danielle to know so she thinks she might get some votes.

Best.Line.Ever. Comes from Will:

"Jun's going to be at home bloated"

12:38AM

Janelle and Erika in the HOH room discussing about how both Danielle and Alison are dangerous but Erika said Alison needs to go.

12:42AM

Nakomis and Jase talk about BB5. Nakomis says she respects Jase more this time around. Jase mentions how mean Will was to him. They mend fences about a lot of stuff (i.e. the six finger plan).

12:51AM

Jase & Janie make a sidebet that whoever, between the two of them, gets the veto gets the HOH room for the rest of the week. Apparently they're going to compete "together". They tell Marcellas who says that's fine as long as they know he'll be sleeping with them! Jase and Janie kind of flirt a bit, actually. Nakomis and Janelle talk about eating late at night. Nak thinks because Janie usually works nights that's why. Meanwhile, Will tells Howie that he's one of the cutest guys he's seen, and Will says he's seen a lot of guys! LMAO.

1:00AM

James and Danielle are chatting in the bedroom. Danielle mentions Amy and Chiara are now really close friends and that she (Dani) misses talking with Amy (they two are great friends and talk almost every day). Danielle says they should name the tarantulas. George says he'll think of something tomorrow. Back in the hottub, Jase and Nakomis have promised to stick together cause they're from BB5. They want Diane in too. Jase says he wouldn't nominate Nak or Diane. Jase says they can't trust Ali and Nak agrees because she had a talk with Janelle yesterday where Ali told Janelle that she had Nak's vote and that pissed Nak off big time. Diane comes out. Jase leaves so they rest of the house doesn't see the 3 BB5ers together.

1:10AM

Janelle, Marcellas and Erika are talking and are quite paranoid about George (in the gaming sense). Meanwhile, Diane agrees with Nak about the BB5 alliance and are both pissed off at Alison and begin bashing her. Back in the HoH room, Marcellas is talking [!@#$%^&*] about Danielle (so much for them getting along ...). Diane says she won't use the veto. Says that Ali pretty much fucked herself over and no one likes her. They talk about how they think Janie hates Ali and that Danielle was up Janelle's ass tonight. They think Janie thinks she has nobody else among the girls.

1:25AM

Back in the HOH room, Janelle, Erika and Marcellas are trying to decide whether to evict Danielle or Alison. Marc and Erika say they'll vote however the group wants. Janie hopes one of them wins HOH next week. Marc thinks that George and Howie would be the ones out to get him. Janie isn't sure about Howie. Janie then says "It's not like Howie's going to be winning HOH's anyway." (LMAO) None of them like Alison because she's lying to everyone about having the votes to get out Janelle. Marcellas debates keeping Dani. He says he is scared to trust her but yet he wants to keep someone there from his season.

Outside, Jase teases Diane about giving handjobs to Drew under the sheets for information. Diane denies it for a while but soon admits it was true (really?). Will and Howie are of course there and making comments. Diane starts saying she thinks Drew has gay tendencies ... and then cue the BB theme music.

1:30AM

In the HoH room, Marcellas bitches that Danielle never comes close to winning a competition. Erika and Janelle compare shoe sizes and both are a 9. Marc says he doesn't think there are any floaters in the house, then says maybe George is. Janelle thinks Nakomis and Diane don't trust her. Marc starts saying that if Dani and Ali had not shown their asses, Janelle says she still wouldn't of nominated Will. Back in the kitchen, Jase makes fun of the hick twins as well as Drew, LMAO. Back in the HOH room, Marc says Will is not on his radar. Erika questions him, saying shouldn't he be? They agree that Boogie's playing hard and Will is sitting back riding it out. They say they'd love to stick him in sequester. Back with the other group, Will teases Howie about how he'll win, then says that George will probably win (DING DING DING!!! We have a winner!)

1:45AM

Marcellas worries he'll get HOH with someone he doesn't see eye to eye with. He fears they'll not agree and be nominated and then he'll get evicted. He cracks up about how he didn't use the veto on himself and now if he gets HOH he'll still end up nominated and evicted. Janie, Erika and Marc agree they don't want to see George (Marc does it, he calls him the Amber of BB-AS!!!), Diane, Nakomis or Danielle to win HOH just yet. They decide to go to bed but people pound on the door. Kaysar, Howie, Jase, Will and Diane raid the room. Kaysar lays next to Erika ;) (Oh, earlier, Will all but came out and said he's the reason Boogie is on the show. TOLD YA!). Howie continues calling Marcellas "Marjealous" (an internet nick name).

1:55AM

Howie claims he banged a 32 year old whne he was 21. Will cracks that it was only because he tazered her in the parking lot. Everyone cracks up laughing. The boys discuss how they can't get hard in the house (lmao). Eventually they all start trashing Cowboy and his wife.

2:12AM

Diane tells the HOH people about how Cowboy had to go to LA for the BB6 wrap party and his fat wife called Drew and asked him to pay for Cowboy's plane ticket. Diane admits Drew was never even asked for All Stars. Jase makes fun of Drew and his lack of personality.

2:42AM

Janelle and Marc are alone in the HOH room. Janelle says she was stalked. Marcellas says the Ambers of the game are Erika, Nakomis and George. THANK GOD HE RECOGNIZES THIS! Marc asked Janelle if he, her and Kaysar made it to the final 3, who would she pick for final two? Janelle says Marcellas and says she's not really that close to Kaysar and Howie anymore. It seems she's being smart and distancing herself from them. They agree they want to kick out the Ambers of the game. Janie says this is All-Stars and she's not gonna give her vote to somebody who didn't do [!@#$%^&*]. Janelle really likes Erika but recognizes she's an 'Amber' of the game. Janelle asks when the right time to get rid of an Amber is because they need Erika right now. Marc says Erika needs a Robfather and if she was smart she'd hook up with Jase.

3:10AM

Marcellas says he thinks James and Danielle are putting on a show, and that he knows the two were close pre-game.

And a little while later ... everyone is asleep.

• Members

God, I hope Marcellas/Kaysar/Howie/Janelle/James/Jase/Erika form an alliance. That would be amazing right there. Although, I don't trust Jase or James! Howie and Marcellas and Janey could be hilarious together!

• Members

Where have you been Mike? Heh ... Marcellas is JOINED AT THE HIP with Janelle. So is Erika. They definitely have an alliance.

And of ALL PEOPLE, Chicken George wins the [!@#$%^&*] veto.

Marci, Jase and Janie seem to want Dani out now ... grr ... these people never pick something and stick with it. Last night it was Ali, now it's Dani.

[!@#$%^&*]. Janie is stupid if she wants to keep Alison in the house.

• Members

Janey is not stupid! Haha. They both have to go. Danielle would be the lesser choice though. IMO! Alison is FIERCE! And ferocious!

I knew Marcellas and Erika loved Janelle, but I know things can change once they get in. I haven't read anything about them solidifying an alliance, though. Good news!

George won the POV? GROSS. At least it wasn't Allison though.

• Members

George won the veto? George?

With a high degree of certainity, I can say he won't be using it. However, I can't wait to see Danielle and Alison campaigning and getting cozy with George to stay alive. I don't think winning the veto is a good thing for George because now he holds some power, and regardless of what he decides to do with the veto, he will create some enemies. IMO, his best bet was just to lay low and throw the competition. This is kind of like the way Mike is playing this year. If he did throw the HOH competition purposely, this tactic can take him far in the game. So far, I don't think he's a serious threat to anyone.

• Members

Hmm .. scratch that about George ... at least right now. I don't think they've had it yet.

I think I misinterpreted people talking about the "what ifs" should George win.

Competitors in the veto comp are Janie, Jase, Dani, Ali, George, Kaysar.

Archived