Big Brother 7: Offical Spoiler Thread

R!ck

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WOO HOO!! Tonight is finally the night for big brother!! I have been waiting for this day forever.

(gosh, how big of a loser am I?)

It stinks though because I have class until 9:30 so I am not going to be able to watch it until 10:00 cst.

My day is going to probably drag on forever!

I can't wait to see who Janelle and Jase nominate!

• Members

Same here! I've not really been excited for a season of Big Brother since season three. Now, I get to see some of my favorites from the past (including those that I loved to hate -- pretty much all of them!) and it's like revisiting old times or something. It's like... Big Brother is this big soap opera, and all my favorite characters from the past are coming back! LoL It's that same time of "OMG, I can't WAIT to see so-and-so again!" type of excitement that occurs when your favorite soap folk return. I'm just really excited.

Plus, I spent the entire last night watching clip after clip ater clip of Janelle (BB6) on YouTube -- who I missed, because I didn't follow that season -- and holy [!@#$%^&*]! What an incredible !@#$%^&*]. I LOVED her! She needs to be on a soap or something, pronto. The girl's got the look, the attitude. Wow. I hated her, but I LOVED to hate her. I even watched some of the unedited live feed video that people posted on YouTube, and she seemed to get such a thrill out of calling people "[!@#$%^&*] !@#$%^&*]es" and orgasming over the thought of causing them bodily harm by knocking the [!@#$%^&*] out of them. I loved it! And now I can't wait to see her on this season. I hope she's just as entertaining, if not moreso.

• Members

Big Brother is kind of like a soap opera!

Season 6 was awesome too bad you missed it! I think of Janelle's clips could be misleading if you didn't see how the nerd heard acted. Her and Howie started acting really mean toward the nerd heard when Jennifer broke her promise to not nominate Kaysar after he was voted back in the house. You should also try and find clips of Howie making fun of Busto (april)

I was rooting for some people that I hate to get on all stars such as Jase. I HATED him season 5 and I wanted him gone but if you look back he was pretty funny and I wanted to see him play again. Maybe once I start watching the live feeds I will start to want him out again who knows.

I really don't know who I am going to root for because there are so many people that I like right now. I think the Sov 4 should kind of break up though because if they are all together I think they will have huge targerts on there backs. Season 6 has the numbers over everyone, they were some of the most popular players of all time on big brother, so I think if they are all together, everyone else will want to get rid of them.

We already heard Danielle and Alison schemeing on the hour "leak" to get Janelle out.

• Members

Truer words were never spoken, Danny. I loved BB6 up until that point, LOL.

Janelle was DA BOMB. I've never loved a reality contestant more than her (although Cirie comes close). She was THE BEST. Damn she should of freaking won!

• Members

I agree Mike. Janey represents what every BB contestant should be!

Everyone wants her out now, but IMO, I think once again, she'll start to be playing a backseat to the rest of her alliance ...

The smart move would be for the Sovs+Erika+Marcy to actually save Dani and remove Alison. Unfortunately, Marcie's hate for Dani could [!@#$%^&*] it all up...

• Members

I have no idea, Toups. I want to say that Noms would be Saturday? Since they were on Friday when the epi aired Saturday? And since it's airing on Sunday, they will be Saturday? I don't know though.

Krypton, or anyone, Haha, how many weeks is the Double HOH thing? Just this one? That's not a spoiler, really, is it?

You guys with the feeds, give us the skizzy! Was it BB editing to make it look like Jase was going to go along with Ali, Di, and Nakomis? Is he really with BB6? I can't imagine Diane and Jase alligning! Holy H E L L !

• Members

Oh Lord, I forgot how addicting live feeds are

I will be getting no sleep lol

Janie and Nakomis were playing Chess, Janie wants to get in the hot tub and drink so she can get a buzz. She wants to resume her game with Nak later.

• Members

I'm just bummed over the sound problems from the first 20 min of the feeds. There seemed to be a conversation between Danielle and Marcellas where they were laughing with each other and we;ll never know what was said.

Archived