Big Brother 7: Official Discussion Thread (NO Spoilers)

R!ck

• Members

I also thought Janie was hard on Erika, b/c I still don't think we know for sure Erika wouldn't have taken Janie to final two, she said she would have taken her to Boogie AFTER Janie was booted, so maybe Janie was wrong and yes men can get away with being a bastards more than women being !@#$%^&*]es. I felt bad for Erika at some point, man they're going to have to pick her up with a shovel, but all they showed and said was true.

About James, I agree that they lied to him, and he had every right to be mad, but the personal attacks were uncalled for, especially since Janie and him are supposed to be good friends outside the house. And he took direct hits at her, where S6 would have never taken a direct hit at him, so he got screwed anyways by CT.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Seeing that she has feelings for Will it would have hurt her to have seen Will's comments about her in the diary room.

I don't think she looked hurt. James said he had already told her about them. As far as I see it we have a difference of opinion where Janie's concerned. I used to be a fan but I just don't like her after this year. I don't hate her, but she is just not as great as everyone makes her out to be. I just don't see how perfectly rational people can lose all rationale when it comes to her. The girl made big mistakes this year. She got played by the puppeteer and it cost her the game. No one can be blamed for where she ended up but her. And Kaysar and Howie followed right behind her, and see where it got them. They can blame Janie too.

Janelle fell for Will and let it cost her the game. Then when it was pointed out to her, she tried to save face by voting Will out, but it was too late then. She had already lost the game. No matter who went into the final 3 with her she had to win the HOH or she was gone. Will and Boogie would have carried each other, and Mike and Erika carried each other. I still don't know if Erika backstabbed her or not, but it would have been dumb for Erika to have carried her. She needed to carry the one she did have at least a chance of winning.

Nobody got Janelle where she was at but her. And she cost her friends the game too. If Kaysar and Howie hadn't been so dumb they might have gotten further in the game too - just like James did.

Well I think James explained that well last night. He admitted that he is very emotional and let the game get to him. He said he apologized to Janelle and that was good enough for me. Janelle made herself look worse after she says that he did apologize to her and then she calls him a whiner on national TV. And that was before she even saw the clips. So much for accepting his apology. That just made her look petty and childish.

• Members

but with the exception of Howie and maybe George no one in sequester would have been dumb enough to take her to F2 regardless bc she was so damn good as a competitor. Everyone said she would have won bc of how fierce she played the game. Falling for Will didnt cost her the game. Losing the final HoH cost her the game bc had she won either of the first 2 parts she would have won hands down. Will was not a factor at that point bc he was gone. Had she not allied herself with Will, there's a chance she actually might not even have made it that far bc Will did fight to keep her in the game at several points in the past few weeks

Thats right. Final 3 and thats pretty good considering so many were gunning for her the entire season. She didnt cost Howie and Kaysar the game. Kaysar went home bc he refused to play for veto. He was given a chance and she asked him but he said no so thats all on him. I dont think he was bothered much any way bc he didnt seem that interested this season. As far as Howie goes, well Janelle carried him his entire stay in the house. His entire alliance did. He should have stepped up his gameplay but was unable to win HoH, veto or manipulate anyone. He was nothing more than a vote. He was in there pretty long and he had plenty of time to make a move but failed to do so

• Members

Falling for Will is exactly what cost her the game. She lost sight of what she should have been doing and did his bidding. She even said something similar herself. She said it was a mistake to trust him. Despite what the Janelle fans say Will and Boogie were her biggest enemies in the house. They were the biggest enemies of the whole house. The Janelle fans can spin it any way they want but the truth is they played Janelle the same way they played the whole house. You can say Janelle went after the ones who were after her, but at the same time she left the 2 biggest snakes sitting there and aligned with them. And yes Will did leave her in the house and fought to keep her - but he said it himself - it was only because she was everyone's target. As long as she was there the others didn't worry about him and Boogie. Janelle is the chief reason that one of CT won this game. The Janelle of last year would not have been so blinded that she couldn't have seen it. Her eyes were opened by Erika and she still was so enthralled by Will and you could tell it. She is no better than Ivette and gang were by Erik last year. So yes falling for Will did ultimately cost her the game, because Will and Boogie would have done all they could to have gotten rid of her even if she had been in the Top 3.

And as to whether she could have won that last challenge or not we will never know. If she had been against Will maybe, but Mike knew all the answers so if she had been against him it might have come to a tiebreaker. And who knows she might not have been able to beat Erika either. According to you guys she threw the competition so I guess Erika knew all the answers too since she only missed one question.

She might have beat Mike and Will if they were the top 3 in the endurance but according to Janelle's score in the 2nd part I don't think she could have beat Will or Mike at it. Will is pretty fast and has lots of upper body strength when he wants too. And you guys can say that Will would have thrown the last competition too, but the goal was to get him and Mike to the final 2 and he would have fought hard to make sure it was him and Mike for the final HOH. So he would have tried on that one, just like he did try to beat Erica on that POV.

As I said I know that all of you have a different of opinion than I do of Janelle. I think she is an awesome competitor as far as challenges but she lost the game in strategy this year. Her stratgy and game plan sucked. She took out her small enemies and left her big enemies there - all because she was attracted to him. And it cost her big time.

• Administrator

Will had a broken thumb so I definitely think Janelle would've beaten him in round 2 of the HOH comp. Will would've had trouble moving around.

Janelle controlled her own destination but she lost round 2 which sealed her fate.

• Members

I don't think it should be good enough for Janie, and I hope she doesn't remain friends with him after the show. I'm sorry but calling someone a whiner(to his face and not behind his back like he did) is no where near as bad as being called a whore and the c word-that's unacceptable and is vile and mean. I don't care how emotional he got or what time it was(b/c he said it was 3 in the morning, he repeated those types of words many times throughout the game. He said mean things about CG as well. Calling someone a whiner is not mean, it's actually what he was and he deserved to take it as well as he dished it. About the game IMO that's something else and none of them should take being double crossed personally.

• Members

I don't think it should be good enough for Janie, and I hope she doesn't remain friends with him after the show. I'm sorry but calling someone a whiner(to his face and not behind his back like he did) is no where near as bad as being called a whore and the c word-that's unacceptable and is vile and mean. I don't care how emotional he got or what time it was(b/c he said it was 3 in the morning, he repeated those types of words many times throughout the game. He said mean things about CG as well. Calling someone a whiner is not mean, it's actually what he was and he deserved to take it as well as he dished it. About the game IMO that's something else and none of them should take being double crossed personally.

• Members

but your missing the point. Yes Will played her; that was fairly obvious from the DR and when she and Erika traded notes. Yes she made some questionable decisions; she admited that herself. BUT when it came down to final 3 all of that stuff did not matter. Take any of hte jury members with the exception of Howie and George and put them in F3 with her and she would have been in the same predicament with having to fight for herself. Will playing her was not a factor at this point. She had to fight for that HoH regardless bc no one would have taken her bc most likely no one would have been able to beat her. She did not win that HoH and as a result she was booted. That was the moment she lost the game. Why do you think Boogie got rid of her? She was evicted bc she won 9 competitions and they knew that would factor in. She was also a likeable person. If anything Will playing her would have worked against her bc that showed her to not be a good game player and that would be a reason to take her to F2

• Members

What I don't get is why couldn't he just apologize in a heartfelt way right there on The View? You could see he was pissed, I can just imagine wht he said afterewards: Rosie that big fat queer whore of a slut, blah, blah, blah...Sorry for the nasty words but I think that's the way he rolls.

Unlike Will who is charming and even if he used Janie in the game he only flirted and didn't call her nasty names, no wonder Ro's got a crush on him, LMAO

Anyways back to BB finale, ITA it was the BEST ever b/c the producers really listened to the fans and gave us what we wanted, LOVED the DR entries they showed! Dani whispering to herself she wanted CG to win America's choice and then seeing her face when it was Janie, priceless!!! :)

Archived