Big Brother 7: Official Discussion Thread (NO Spoilers)

R!ck

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You can see it your way, but all that did was make James look bad. BB knew what they were doing in choosing that. The things Will and Boogie said about her made her look bad because it made her look like a bad player making big mistakes - and that is what she did. And the things that they did backed up why James was mad at her. So you see it the way you want, but BB knew how to protect Janelle.

I have wondered the same thing. Erika missed one question. Janelle was still letting Will control her. If anybody deserved to lose it was Janelle. I would have continued to have her back if she had not let him control her so bad. It was the same thing as the Nerd Herd letting Eric control them. And Janey was no better with Will. When she was around him, she lost all ability to think for herself.

• Members

Janelle was the first one to say that Erika threw the comp when she got to the jury house. Its not too much of a stretch bc its what Erika has been doing all season. She's a floater and scared to make the big moves but hides behind everyone else while they do the dirty work. And its not like Janelle was wrong bc Erika DID throw it. She made a deal with Boogie beforehand to do so

• Members

I know it was so hillarious. If they didn't throw them they took help from someone else to win one - even Janelle was guilty of that one.

Erika did nothing worse than any other player has done. Whether of not she threw the last competition or not should not make a difference. And if she had thrown it to get there over any other player besides Janelle it wouldn't. Fans would be able to see it as the best decision she could have made. If she threw it, all she was doing was trying not to scumbag Janelle and go back on the promise she made to her.

And again even Janelle should have understood that Erika had no chance against her. Erika did have a chance against Mike but none against her. Big Brother is a game and each player ultimately has to do what is best for them. And that is what Erika did. In the end Janelle did what everyone said she wouldn't - she made her vote personal. And that is all that can be said. Even immature Howie was able to overcome personal issues, but Janelle couldn't.

All season long even Janelle fans, each time Janelle made one of her big mistakes, retaliated and said that Janelle was doing what was best for her and her alliance. No she was doing what was best for her but not for her alliance. Because her alliance would have been a whole lot better off with CT gone. But no Janelle went after her enemies, and not just the enemies of her alliance. She wanted the ones who were after her gone. And it cost each person in her alliance with eviction at the hands of CT.

In the end if Janelle had been faced with the same situation as Erika was, Janelle would have done the same thing. And Janelle fans would have been so happy and saying it was the best thing Janelle could have done.

Erika is not the greatest played by any means, but in the end she beat Janelle at her own game. And it was Erika sitting in the top 2 and not Janelle. Erika did something - she helped get rid of Will and then if she made the deal with Mike to throw the competition she helped get rid of Janelle. She took out the 2 best players of the season. I think it is awesome that a "floater" and someone that most people see as a "weak" player took out the 2 greats. And at the same time it is funny too, that both of them were taken out by someone like Erika.

• Members

Rosie ate Mike Boogie up like he was the piece of chicken in the bucket!

Man she was mean.

I almost felt sorry for the guy.

Almost.

Janelle needs to stay on my television screen. Someone give this girl a deal!

I think Janelle would be good on a gameshow or maybe somewhere on E!

The Amazing Race with Janelle on it would make me watch that show. I've never have seen it before.

I don't want Janelle on Survivor.

I don't want to watch her starve and have to sleep in dirt and look a mess. Ewww. Gross.

Not for my Princess.

• Members

LMAO! So, Janey will actually leave with a lot more.

Actually, everyone on the show gets a cash prize. Even if you don't go to sequester, it's just not a lot. Every contestant on a reality show needs to get residuals because the show is using them and their face for entertainment purposes. Even Real World houseguests get money.

Rosie talking about somoene else being a scumbag? Pot, Kettle, Black much?

Archived