Big Brother 7: Official Discussion Thread (NO Spoilers)

R!ck

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was an awesome season. So many great players I NEVER thought would ever come back did. Danielle, Will and Janelle defied all the odds and got SO far when honestly, they should of been the first three out of the door.

And CONGRATULATIONS JANELLE! AMERICA'S CHOICE FOR, IMO, THE WINNER OF BIG BROTHER: ALL STARS!

• Members

this was one of the BEST BB finales. I felt so down and disgusted with the show the past week but this episode brought me up. I was so okay with Mike winning tonight as long as Erika didnt. I really wanted to see her humiliated and it happened. I cant beleive I felt sorry for her at first. I liked how the show was produced and brought together. Congrats to Boogie and Janelle

• Administrator

Will and Janelle's undeniable chemistry. The looks they give each other.....soooo good. You can't fake that. That's one of the best vids I've seen for them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0iH-dTthEk

Two people who haven't crossed the physical boundries yet.....but it's all in the eyes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AE-601gyUi0

• Members

Before the finale I wanted Skelika to win, but after watching and listening to everyones opinion on the jury I was all for Mike to win. As annoying as he can be with the shout outs and the way he dresses sometimes I am glad he won. He answered the questions brilliantly, hell his answers won me over. Skelika just mumbled her way through the ?'s and made herself look like a dumbass hoe.

The finale was awesome!

James got called out and I loved Janelle's comments about him being a whiner. She is just spot on! I might be falling for Janelle and I dont even know her, LOL. She was smoking in those dresses. I was thrilled but already knew Janelle was going to be the winner of the 25,000 bucks the second it was announced on Thursday's eppy.

I am going to apply for BB8, the worst thing that can happen is a no.

• Members

:(:(:(:(

Oh well, at least the shameless "Let's think of a reason to give Janelle money" ploy worked.

-I feel bad for Erika. Janelle was a total !@#$%^&*] during the questioning, Will's brainwashing got to her.

I absolutely LOVED Danielle mentioning how men are applauded when they're villains, and women are shamless !@#$%^&*]es when they're sneaky! You go girl!!! You deserved to win!

• Members

I wasn't looking forward to the finale - but it ended up being great. I still don't like Mike - but I feel better about him winning now.

LMAO - Thank God Julie showed some of the scenes from this summer to the houseguests. I loved James getting called out....

GO JANIE! :) Made more money than Erika.

• Members

Thanks so much for saying what you said. It is all so true. I think Janey has been a total bitch alot this season, but it was apparent tonight. She and Howie really lost me as fans this year, and I was such big fans of theirs last year.

I am glad James got called out too, but it is funny that Kaysar pointed that out, but he, Janie or Howie would comment on how they lied to James about putting up Chill Town the next week. I am glad Jase called them sort of on that. They did make that promise to James. But of course Janelle was gotten to by Will, and Howie and Kaysar followed Janelle's plan. So James had perfect right to be mad. Some of the other stuff he didn't, but he was right in seeking others. If not he might have been out before he was. As it was he lasted longer in the game than Howie or Kaysar. See where being faithful to Janey got them. Kaysar didn't even get to be on the jury.

I hope someone with the show can explain that one better. I mean from what they said tonight Erika got 50,000 and Janie got 25,000 - where is the rest of Janey's money.

• Members

Well I guess I am happy Mike won, only because I did not want Erika to win the money for basically doing NOTHING for an entire season.

Also a huge HELL YEAH for Janelle taking home the 2nd highest amount of money this season....small amount of sweet justice for us Janelle fans ;)

I certainly hope we have not seen the last of Janelle, Will or Kaysar. I would LOVE an Amazing Race duo of Janelle/Kaysar or Janelle/Will.

Or Janelle on Survivor, I just hope CBS decides to use her again cause she [!@#$%^&*] rocks and is easily the most popular CBS reality star (after Rupert of course, cause we all know how much of a hardon America had for him, lol).

Good final episode, LOVED Kaysar being the one to totally embarass James on national TV, just LOVED it!!

:lol::lol:

Archived