Big Brother 7: Official Discussion Thread (NO Spoilers)

R!ck

• Members

I gotta say I feel bad for Erin. Think about it: your boyfriend goes on a reality TV show and crosses the line with a housemate while all of America is watching. She was humiliated by Will and Janelle's comments on House Calls are just twisting the knife in the wound.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Of course, Jase was the guest host on House Calls and after Janie left he said that he think Janie was lying and was just trying to save face in case Will said something different when he was evicted and to try to break Will and Erin up.

• Members

I watched both seasons of For Love or Money that Erin was on, and I never understood why men were so smitten by her(but that's the last person on Earth syndrome on these shows and the fact that everybody wants to win). I didn't think she was that good looking, and I find her way too skinny and her smile reminds me of a duck's a bit :unsure: LOL, that's how I feel. I also didn't think her personality was that great. That show was pretty boring after a while. But apparenty the guy she was photographed with is a long time friend, they found pics of them together a long time ago. Maybe they're dating now.

I remember Rosie hosting the Marquesas finale, and yes it was bad except for the nice scenery outside. Yeah so many people were "shocked" to hear Ro was gay after she kept talking about her crush on Colby.

Ugh, and I hate Jase as co host on HC. I wonder if he's for real and he realy thinks he looks good with that wife beater and the hair so spiked up, ugh, ugh!! He's so full of himself :rolleyes:

Archived