The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

That's how I feel. I cannot even watch right now. Ron is not going to be happy until he turns General Hospital into Passions. This show get's stupider, campier everyday. And what's even more frustrating is how he seems to relish in pissing off fans on twitter. I really don't get why they allow him to tweet. He is SO unprofessional. He is not doing the show any favors.

Le sigh. Wake me up when it's over too...if it ever is.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Even if Luke is fired from ELQ, isn't being married to Tracy enough to get the money he wants from the company? She may not be CEO, but she is still profiting from the company, isn't she? Or was the plan to work there and embezzle from ELQ?

I do like Ned getting Dillon and Brook Lynn to oust Tracy.

• Members

Yes he wanted access to the company not just her money. I remember him saying that to Julian in the stables. And there have probably been other scenes with him speaking of his intentions, but frankly I have either fast forwarded through them or not watched them all.

• Members

So today was Tracy wanting Luke to sleep with her and him not wanting to. Finally he did (Tracy actually had a bedroom set) but not before he imagined or fantasized she was Kiki before he kissed her. Apparently they had sex off screen and then she went to ELQ to confront Michael and Kiki who told her Luke forced himself on Kiki and asked her if Luke had a history of forcing himself on woman.

Tracy stared back at him.

Probably no follow up. Jane has only taped two more times. Once with Tony and Wally for like three scenes and then one other day with Tony. Tony taped a bunch of stuff with Alexis, and Julian I think. Neither one of them has worked since the dark weeks (both been off for two weeks). Tony is away but maybe he will return to tape in June or something.

They go dark again after next week for a week.

• Members

I just finished watching the Nurses Ball. Without Obrecht/Kathleen Gati, that show would have been awful. Cute points for Emma, and the ending was sweet. But the opening with the nurses really was bad, and Willkommen was the perfect thing. I watched that one segment five times, lol. I hope they find a way to keep her out of jail permanently, because she is the best thing they have on that show. Even perennial favourite like our Tracy and Anna, have been boxed into a corner, but Obrecht is multidimensional.

• Members

I am so hoping that she is doing a job on 'Luke' and that she's working with her family to figure out what's going on. Tracy being a twit is not in the character. Distracted by her want, for sure, but this oblivious? Nope.

• Members

I think Kathleen Gatti is super talented but I think Dr. O is ridiculous camp OTT and has become a joke. She was a good villainess but for her to be Chief of Staff is just ridiculous

Plus I resent that she gets an insta family and they are sticking her in so many storylines to integrate her even if it doesn't make sense. I feel like they are sticking her all over the place and manufacturing a reason later on.

JMO but I think a little Dr. O goes a long way

Oh yah and Donna Mills sucks! She is horrible and rusty and was a big flop I think

Edited by hookedongh