The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

What cute babies GH has! :) I love that pic Ms Q.

I love how blase Jane is, and I'm not surprised to find out it wasn't her choice to be submitted. Wonder why Gloria Monty refused to submit her the year she won? Wow, I mean....ugh, I've never liked her just based on the things I've read (especially how she was totally fine with wanting the Q's to be killed off when she was EP the second time). Still, you'd think GM would want recognition for someone other than TG. Eh, oh well.

She mentions kids getting married and having kids-I didn't know either one of her kids was married with children-which one, or both?

She's a grandma-that's so weird, I know she's more than old enough, but still. Weird thinking of her in those terms.

On other notes, I like Michael and Morgan in scenes. I'm a sucker for brotherly and/or sibling love, and I so far like Britt and Nathan, as well. I'm shocked I even care about anything non Tracy on GH-especially two of Sonny's kids-but when Michael and Morgan hugged the day of AJ's memorial service, I loved it. I went "awww". Yes, I'm a sap.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I think in that one tv guide interview with Kin and Tony, Jane said that she got into a fight with Gloria over a token raise and she quit. Gloria was probably super pissed at her. I think Jane said that Gloria's secretary called Jane and said that Gloria refused to submit her for the emmy (Like Halee said screw her she quit) and she said "I will be right down" and did it herself out of spite

• Members

Oh I guess I just assumed she meant her own children having children. LOL. Oh well. halee and hooked, I either did not know or forgot, that Jane and Gloria didn't get along. Come to think of it though, I may have heard things like that in the past, it's just been so long I put it out of my mind.

So, are they setting a "who killed Ava?" storyline up? I'd say Sonny, Olivia, Morgan, Monica, Michael, Julian, FakeLuke, and Carlos, could all easily be suspects after yesterday's show. Is the actress leaving the show?

And...still getting a "not good" vibe with Ned and FakeLuke. Not good. At all. And in SOD or SID one of them, I think it was FV who said there'd be "dangerous consequences" to the FakeLuke plot.

At this point, I am voting he is Anthony Zacchara. IDK. Seems as good a guess as any. If not for the fact that they have gone out of their way to show he is a totally different person, I'd say it was Luke with brain washing.

It IS odd, that we have not once seen Real Luke in captivity trying to get out. I mean, by now, the audience knows, or believes, this isn't Luke. So, you'd think they'd show Real Luke, no matter what his situation, even if they are keeping him comatose or drugged or what have you. The fact that they are NOT showing him....that makes me think perhaps it IS Luke, and he IS brain washed into believing he's someone else. But if so-why not show, again, Real Luke struggling to emerge?

I think too much about it-when it's probably just sloppy writing.

If they kill Ned, I will hurt someone. That is all.

Edited by ILoveTracyQ

• Members

There's a show still going on? I thought we just had a bunch of actors skipping from one character portrayal to another, none of them staying true to their original form, while a steady stream of well known extras paraded by. Huh... an actual show? With plot and everything? Wow... who'd a thunk...

• Members

Yeah, they got married. I was unspoiled, so I didn't know that was coming. It would have been a nice gesture if this wasn't FakeLuke.

I do like seeing Tracy at the Nurses Ball though. After reading one of Jane's interviews, I thought she wasn't going to be attending, but I guess she just wasn't going to be performing. Also - if Michael can be there just a few days in GH time after AJ's funeral, then Monica should be able to be there too.

I like Tracy's hair and dress better this year than last. Last year, she had that wear collar thing going on, and the skirt (I guess I shouldn't have called it a dress) had way too many ruffles.

• Members

^^^ Yes, the December 2010 wedding. And it lasted 3 days! Never thought LuNacy would get that much time devoted to them.

I am happy that Ned is at the Nurses Ball. Wonder how long he will be in town.

tumblr_n5dox0QxRo1qlhqe5o1_r1_250.giftumblr_n5dox0QxRo1qlhqe5o2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n5dox0QxRo1qlhqe5o3_r1_250.giftumblr_n5dox0QxRo1qlhqe5o4_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n5dox0QxRo1qlhqe5o5_r1_250.giftumblr_n5dox0QxRo1qlhqe5o6_r1_250.gif

Tracy: I thought [your performance] was wonderful. Sweetheart, I know you and I have butted heads since you’ve been home, but you’re my son, and I love you, and I will always love you no matter what.

• Members

ugghhh spoiler on SOC says "Tracy puts the moves on Luke" and CGS for TH says Luke tries to avoid tracy...

really? Do we need to see this humiliation?? Are we not supposed to think with Luke living there they haven't slept together? Now he is avoiding her? Maybe its cause he finds out he can't get into ELQ cause Michael is apparently appointing himself CEO this week too.

Guess that is Ned and Michael's plan to thwart Luke getting his hands on ELQ

• Members

Thanks for the spoilers, hooked.

Happy Mother's Day to the moms out there. smile.png

Who was on the boards when I made this Tracy/Ned/Dillon Mother's Day video? YouTube removed it, but it looks like I put it up on Vimeo a year ago. Clips aren't all very good quality, and I've made much better videos, but I do love Tracy and her boys. wub.png

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

I love and adore seeing Ned. Wanted to vomit though, when Olivia used him to get past the cameras. I loved that when Ned realized what she was doing, he walked off in disgust.

Please keep that heifer away from Ned. Please and thank you.

I don't think the show has ever been "good". Not for me. I've always been a Q/Tracy fan first. When the Q's and/or Tracy were present and getting good story, I was happy. When they weren't, I wasn't. And that's how it's always been for me. The same people I skipped through years ago-Felicia, Mac, Lucy, etc, are the same people I ignore now. So, my enjoyment of the show is, as always, based on Q happenings, and/or Tracy's storylines.

That said-I have the attention span of a flea, and while the cast is way overblown, I like that each set of scenes is shorter, and no one really seems to dominant the show anymore. Except Sonny-I don't think that will ever change. But even Sonny, because he IS on less, is more tolerable to me. I can actually sit and watch most of the show and not be totally bored(again, probably because so many characters are shown in one episode). If you don't care about who you are watching, wait a minute, and you'll get someone else. That doesn't mean the show is good, but it IS finally far more balanced than it's ever been, since Jane came back in 2003.

Okay, so Luke not wanting to bed Tracy-is it him being repulsed by her-or is it because he doesn't have the chest scar, and he knows that will give him away? He doesn't seem to mind kissing her-so I don't think it's repulsion.