Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I was hoping for something that explained why his medical reports and his sexual partner of the past decade-plus, didn't see a difference in his body. I guess that tidbit of logic was too much to expect. Seriously, how many times has Luke been kidnapped? It's beginning to be as bad as him always the hero du jour in the early days. No imagination with TPTB.

• Members

That's something, I guess.

EDIT: As much as I'm hating this Fluke story (and I do), and I'm not seeing how great TG is playing Luke, I was absolutely blown away by the seen in the padded room. TG was phenomenal as a man drugged and desperate to regain his focus. His only outburst was about Tracy, and that focussed his mind. Hopefully she will be the key to figuring this one out, especially now that we know Ned will be sticking around. I really want to believe that TPTB aren't really making her so stupid about this.

Edited by remos

• Members

I just came here to say that. I DO think TG has been doing good work in the story, but I think Friday was just outstanding work by him. I was mesmerized all during his scenes.

Hated that Fuke called Ned "reptilian". Die Fuke, die for that! Loved, as Remos said, how the mention of Tracy woke drugged Luke up from his fugue state.

Still tired already of the mystery of the identity of Fuke. I think the show can reveal who he is and still keep it a secret from the other PC'ers. In fact, I think, if he is anyone we should know or be afraid of, that knowing his real identity would add to the suspense, not take away from it.

I also love that this is a TRUE umbrella story. With the exception of a few, like Maxie and her crew, and Britt/Nathan, etc, it touches almost every cast member in some way.

Alexis is being just as stupid as Tracy-believing Julian over Ric. UGH UGH UGH. Poor Ric, at least Elizabeth believes him for now.

But yeah, ready for the Big Reveal about Fuke's real identity. After Friday, I have my doubts it is Bill. So I will say, they keep you guessing. I just can't see why Bill would hate Luke so much, but then, Bill did "die" because Frank Smith's men thought he was Luke. The thing is, whoever Fuke is, he was talking to someone in Heaven, and from the way he talked, I assumed the deceased someone was a guy. So unless Slye Eckert died and it was because of Sonny or Luke somehow, I just can't justify Bill. Actually, after Friday, I am thinking now that Luke and Tracy are just convenient tools, and the real target is Sonny. At first I thought there was talk that he wanted to get revenge on Tracy as well, but that's hardly mentioned now.

So.....IDK.

• Members

Well she just moved up a few notches as a person in my book! :)

http://www.tvguide.com/News/General-Hospital-Maura-West-Pregnant-1082398.aspx

TV Guide Magazine: Speaking of major problems, your fans are still having one because you didn't get an Emmy nomination for what was widely considered the daytime performance of the year. What do you think went wrong?
West: I don't know. Maybe the reel I submitted wasn't the right choice. But that's okay. Really okay. It would have been great to be nominated and a real honor but I still show up every day on the set and work as hard as I always do. It doesn't change a thing. I was much more surprised that GH didn't get nominated for best show or writing or directing. That was the snub, if there is such a thing. I watch our show every day and it's pretty phenomenal.

TV Guide Magazine: Will you attend?
West: Of course! I am going to the Emmys to support our show and especially to support Jane Elliot [Tracy], who I am so thrilled was nominated. When I arrived at GH and met Jane it was like I knew her in a past life. I was immediately drawn to her kindness and her talent and I am more excited for her and for Dom Zamprogna [Dante] and everyone else from GH who got nominated than I could ever be disappointed about my own circumstance. It sounds hokey, but it's the absolute truth.

• Members

I like Maura West okay, I enjoyed her scenes with Jane early on. I just think Ava has kind of lived out her usefulnness. I normally don't like saying that about characters, because many have said that online about my faves over the years and I couldn't disagree more with them. But Ava IMO is the kind that's best to stir up short term trouble and then leave or be killed off. I felt certain that's where the show was headed with her, and they still may be, pregnant or not....but I'm kind of tired of her character now TBH.

But of course she likes Jane. I think the only person we've ever mentioned on here that disliked Jane and had bad things to say about her in interviews was that actress that played Sheila, the nurse, years ago? Oh, I'm sure that there have been others that didn't care for Jane, but most don't say so publically. No matter how great we think she is, she's so out spoken, she's bound to irritate and annoy some people.

• Members

From the mags:

Tracy returns from honeymoon and shows up to Michael and Kiki telling them she caught Luke cheating on her on the honeymoon and she is so sorry she didn't believe them. She asks to help with ELQ again. The audience finds out later than Lunacy are really scheming together to get Tracy back into ELQ.

I like it