Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It's last semester in my house - the kids and I are working hard to get everything done before summer camps take them in all sorts of directions. I'm around but not got much to say beyond that.

Considering how dead it really was a couple of months back, a lull in the weekend is actually not bad. At least we HAVE Tracy to talk about - something we didn't have last fall.

• Members

Happy Passover to those who celebrate!

I'm still stuffed from last night.

I hope maybe there is some set up scenes today for skye/maya's arrival. Luke is supposed to beg ethan to stay and fight for his freedom today, but then tomorrow already they all three are set to leave town when skye calls? Seems like there would need to be some scenes today.

• Members

omg.. Jane looked FABULOUS today! That jacket, the hair.. the confidence with TC and NP in the hospital corridor. Yummy! Wonderful.

I loved her smile with Tony, too. She was just great.

In fact.. Jane & Tony were GREAT with NP today. I loved the family action.. when TG said, "I love you to your lanky bones."

It was really really good.

• Members

12 hours later I'm finally getting to see GH - LOL Tracy was good! Considering how she's the first to jump at someone, the fact that she's HONESTLY keeping and open mind in all of this tells me how much she loves Ethan too. I love this family. wub.gif