The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Yeah....

Personally I don't think Laura is needed on the canvas (unless she comes back for her death). But regardless, TG has yet to say anything negative about anything. Just a few months ago he was pretty focused on "De-hypenating" Luke, so who cares if EWCBO is around or not. Jane is still is "Favourite" acting partner. Who can blame a man who has JE, NP, JMB and now JJ from wanting a full deck. I imagine he'd say the same thing about TR too.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

To me saying Genie is his acting soulmate is not a diss against Jane by any stretch. I do think it is funny how TG has changed his tune a bit. However, he should be saying nice things about Genie. Heck they all should be positive about everyone. Having JJ back is like "Christmas morning" he said.

• Members

ICAM, Tony calling Genie his "acting soulmate" is in no way a diss of Jane.

Tony and Genie have known each other for many, many years and they obviously have a bond.

That doesn't mean he doesn't cherish Jane, so I have no problem with it.

I just want to see my girl get part of a good storyline, if it takes Genie returning for that to happen so be it. :)

• Members

I don't see him changing his tune. Wanting GF back (btw, was that what he said or how GF-ff's want it interpreted?) doesn't mean the same as wanting LnL back, and that's what he said was to be de-hyphenated. He's talked about the direction they are moving Luke in and TG is a company man - he will sell the desires of the writers. I think he's still making Luke as authentic as he's able.

I see a pretty solid LuNacy with a few acknowledgements that Luke has been in touch with Laura. Nothing more, nothing less.

BTW, it's no surprise that GF came up during a joint interview with JJ. A joint interview with Scott Clifton would have brought different questions. I'm just impressed that the latest soap rag interview included question of JJ for BOTH GF and JE. That's not happened before. It's not all LnL/Spencers of the 90's anymore. 2009 is a different reality, and no matter how much EWCBO is mentioned, if she's not coming back for any reason it's moot.

• Members

Seriously, it has been so slow here that the last post is from Thursday!?!?!? haha!

Well I know I have an excuse, I have moved into my own place and have been very busy packing, moving, and unpacking. As for clips, I know I have been really bad but my internet at my apartment was being stupid and it wasn't until 2 days before I moved (of course) that it started to work properly. Now that I have moved, I will be getting the internet hooked up, but I am leaving to go to New York for Thanksgiving and will have it installed after I get back, which will be December 3rd, so if it is possible for anybody to post clips until I can that will be great!

• Members

I am happy to post the clips I have edited from October and the Tracy's appearance last week ,but does anyone here (those who even pop in now and then) want them? Or are we doing it for nothing? I'm happy to do it since I am doing it anyway, but if nobody is interested anymore, then it doesn't make sense.

There is one medianet pic for next week with luke/tracy/ethan.

• Members

SQUEE people. Freakin' Squee!!!!

Lucky pulled out a gun today and Freakin' SHOT his brother.

This is part two of sweeps and it involves the SPENCERS.

This is good for us, people!!!

Did ANYONE hear hint of this at all?!?! I thought I read "reliable spoilers" that had liz and lucky making love this week. Me thinks that won't happen now.

Is this why Cassadine story was postponed?!?!?! This is good... GOOD.

Gotta tell you:

Sonny/Claudia

Jason/Michael

Sonny/Michael

New Lucky getting his b@lls back...

The show has begun to gel for me a little more. Really. It's getting better.

• Members

Hate to burst your bubble lainey-but that was Liz day dreaming. They tried to make it seem real but that is what it was. Too bad it wasn't real! I hate Nik!

Personally, I hate JJ as lucky. He may be a good actor, but have you noticed they have been prolonging him having scenes with lulu or ethan since he would look like their kid brother? He looks ridiculous to me as a cop, etc.

• Members

LuNacy is in mediapics too. Just wish THEY were the ones in the afterglow... oh well....

And I'm with you on JJ, Hooked. Just imagine what GV could have done with this type of writing and attention? He'd be kicking SB's Jason around the room. That might be the real reason GV was never given anything - he'd be the star for sure. JJ can do this and he'll never eclipse Jason at this point.

Clips are handy for me too since I don't always get to see the show on Tracy days.

Edited by remos