The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I would think that it would make 0% sense to make Luke and Tracy just end with no real drama and agnst--especially since if they are going to end with LnL leaving together--that is the soapy story--to have Luke totally torn and not interested at first, but he can't help himself or whatever. But with GH lately, nothing makes a whole lot of sense. So who knows.

Today's SOD has a blurb about why the Cassadine story is being pushed back. Guza said with the Lucky switch and Sbr's exit he simply had no room. I think the reason Tracy's role in Luke's return story once he gets back to PC has been diminished or changed is she was supposed to not believe him about Valentin or whatever. The SOD also said that he arrived on set and apparently taped one day before they decided to push him back to later in the year. I am guessing all those scenes were cut along with any of tracy and luke discussing him.

IL says she is on Tuesday the 13th for sure. Not sure about anything other than that though for the next few weeks.

NLG tweeted that Jane and Leslie have not been let go and the rumors are silly. So I guess we will see.

I do believe that TG is leaving come May, GF is returning and possibly Kin. I think that NP and JC are probably out. Not sure about NL--although she could leave.

I was not too impressed by that mischa character yesterday. This whole luke rescue with helena sick seems very choppy as well as the lulu/ethan part. It is so disjointed. Perhaps some stuff ahd to be cut there too.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Ditto on that one Lainey!!

I've been watching certain storylines on some other shows that I never watched before...there is actually character driven story, and actual dialogue rather than 20 seconds snippets of the same conversation day in and day out. GH is like the ADD soap...chopping scenes back and forth, for a few seconds each. I could tune into ATWT and watch one episode and pretty much get the gist of the whole family dynamic of the story that Lynn Herring is involved in.

For Tony being back for a week now, I think he has had like three scenes with barely any lines. The lulu/ethan rescue is so dumb.

• Members

AS small as these are, there is some mention of Tracy in this article with Constance Towers:

Helena Cassadine returns to Port Charles greatly humbled this week. Constance Towers diagnoses what's ailing the queen of mean.

SOW: Welcome back. once again!

CT: Oh, I'm always glad to be back.

SOW: So this time there is a new Cassadine threat?

CT: That would be Valentin. I thought that Tony Geary was going to start singing "My Funny Valentine." He didn't do it, but he was threatening to (laughs)!

SOW: Nikolas certainly isn't singing a happy tune when he has his grandmother admitted to GH to deal with the poison in her system. Does she fear the end is near?

CT: Well, she knows the end [would have been] near if she had stayed in Greece, because the fear is that Valentin will kill any Cassadine, and any Spencer that crosses his path. If she goes back to Greece, he will kill her. Nikolas, who has no love lost for his grandmother — but she loves him more than anyone in the world — brought her back out of the kindness of his heart, but also because he feels that she has information about Valentin to help fight him when he finally comes.

SOW: Even Helena is afraid of this monster?

CT: That's right, and she's not afraid of anyone! He is a man who is seeking revenge. She keeps trying to warn everybody that this terrible, malevolent character is going to seek revenge, and they have never met anyone as dangerous as he is. She warns Luke; she can't get Tracy to listen to her. She tells Alexis, "Don't forget you are a Cassadine, too. He's going to come after you."

SOW: What is Valentin after?

CT: He's seeking revenge on anyone who caused a Cassadine to suffer, so that's why he's after the Spencers.

SOW: Given her history in Port Charles, does Helena expect good care at GH?

CT: Yes, because the Cassadines have put a lot of money into the hospital. Nikolas is the largest single benefactor of the hospital, so she really is very secure she will get good care. I guess the care at General Hospital is the best in the world, so that's why she went there (laughs).

SOW: She certainly Is known to the staff.

CT: I don't know if it has occurred to Helena that people on the staff — Elizabeth and Rebecca — hate her so much that they might poison her in the hospital, too! Helena is lying there, and everybody comes into her room: Lucky, Elizabeth,

Nikolas, Luke and Tracy. She certainly has found her voice, because I felt like I had two days of soliloquies!

SOW: How does she use that voice?

CT: Helena has many issues to settle with Elizabeth; that's been an ongoing, longtime thing. Becky is just terrific. The scenes with her go back a little bit in history, because Elizabeth and Nikolas were together once before, and Helena poisoned her years ago on her yacht. Then it turned out to be a ruse, that she hadn't poisoned her, but was testing Nikolas at the time. So Helena has never liked Elizabeth and was always very skeptical of her angelic persona. Helena feels at last that she has found her out, she is not as angelic as everybody else thinks she is.

SOW: She knows about Elizabeth sleeping with her grandson?

CT: Yes. She has spies everywhere who report to her.

SOW: So she tells Lucky?

CT: She's cryptic with Lucky She doesn't actually tell him, but she lets Elizabeth know that *she* knows, and she lets Nikolas know that she knows.

SOW: What is it like working with Tony Geary again?

CT: Oh, he's so wonderful. It takes about one minute to get back in that rhythm. Whatever you give him, he responds and gives it back to you twofold. He's really an actor's dream to work with.

SOW: Are you looking forward to working with Jonathan Jackson as Lucky once again?

CT: Oh, absolutely! That will be great fun. Jonathan was wonderful. When I first came on the show, it was when Helena took Lucky captive. That's when she started the brainwashing process with him, with Jonathan.

SOW: You're bridging back to Jonathan from the outgoing Greg Vaughan.

CT: Yes, and I adore [Vaughan]. He's wonderful to work with. I worked with all of the Luckys, as a matter of fact. They were all very interesting boys.

SOW: Helena still has an interesting relationship with Lucky.

CT: Lucky hates Helena because she really ruined his life. They have never erased that fact that she planted a code in Lucky's head. If she ever decides to, she could use it and could get him back in her control.

SOW: Do you think that will happen?

CT: Oh, I hope so, because I think that's kind of wonderful.

• Members

Hey Nex. I saw that, although I really hope those are not the scenes that ended up on the cutting room floor since Valentin is now delayed. Guess we will see...

Did you see Jane is going to be doing a soapnation event in LA on the 24th?

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Did anyone see the "drop" regarding Lunacy, Scrubs and Carjax on DD today?

The "insider" says fans of these three couples are going to be upset.

They said according to their information there is an upcoming storyline involving Luke, Laura and Scott and it doesn't look good for Lunacy.

The insider also said JE was NOT leaving the show. ( that's something )

I just wonder how true this really is... I not a big Carjax fan, I do like Scrubs a little but my main concern is Lunacy.

I just wanted to know if any Lunacy fans saw the drop and what you guys think about it.

I know DD is full of crap but once and awhile they get it right don't they? :o

• Members

I have a pretty good idea of who that was from and from other things they have "dropped" I don't believe it. I think the scrubs stuff was total baiting and that was the consensus on dish....

Not to say it might not be true about the luke/laura/scotty but at this point, we don't even know for sure Scotty is coming back or laura for that matter. Although I would be surprised if she didn't.

I hope the scenes CT mentioned about tracy coming to visit her in the hospital show up but I am not thinking they will.

• Members

Hey everyone, we are having our Thanksgiving Dinner tomorrow but I just put the fresh pumpkin in the oven to roast in order to make pies for tomorrow. It's the first time I've made pumpkin pies like this, but Ru grew the pumpkins this summer so it's quite special. It's her first Harvest Feast, as it were.

I'm almost glad the turmoil I'm going through at home is happening now so I don't have to endure the fear-mongering at SOC and DD. Honestly the LnLers are nauseating. There is not one single shred of "information" that hasn't come up around this time every year for the past 4 years. And by this time if GF is part of the fall/November sweeps we've had confirmation. I wouldn't be surprised if this is all orchestrated by someone who's jumping on the JJ bandwagon. Insiders are now saying GV actually did know before he was dropped and he's not being totally honest - who knows. Either way I'm not going to believe anything except what happens on the screen. And that interview with CT (thanks Nex) certainly makes it clear that LuNacy is the couple going forward at the moment and potentially the future. I find it hard to believe TG would hang himself with the fans over the ending of LnL this past year and then turn around to be accepting of the mythic "off into the sunset" now. Something would be said.

As for the three couples that will have turmoil - Scrubs, CarJax and LuNacy are the only legitimately married couples. OF COURSE their fan's aren't going to be happy. There wouldn't be story if everything was hunky-dory and we've had "wedded bliss" for all of them (yes, even LuNacy style) for ages. We've got to set up the Christmas heartwarming/togetherness. At this stage there wouldn't be any pay-off for a happy holiday season because they are all getting along so well. It's the rhythm of the beast. I think the LnLers are so gullible that the 'insiders' are having fun. And then of course there will be the cry "we were lied to" in a few months when nothing pans out like their imaginations suggest. Again, nothing different then it has been for the past 4 years.

At any rate, the great thing is we know LuNacy is back together this week and I can't wait. I love that Helena is the one trying to support Luke with Tracy. These three have worked against each other enough and the whole CassaSpencer feud as we've seen it, lost steam years ago. Hells/Nic/Lex and the Spencermaines on one side working together will be great to watch.

I'm off to supervise some school work and check the oven. I've been continuing to follow Star's son, and Colin is growing quite well. He was over 3 lbs a few weeks ago and she hasn't posted much since except the death of her grandfather (who did get to meet Colin, wish was wonderful for all of them) so I assume no news means good news.

Ta ta...

• Members

AHHHHHHHH thank God I don't know how much longer I would have lasted without LuNacy on the computer.

I got so desperate I watched all of 2008 LuNacy just to remember when times were got.

Why can't Luke have another heart attack so he will stay in one place and we will FINALLY have some decent LuNacy romance

GRRRRRRR

Stupid Producers

• Members

Not sure how true any of this is...but I heard that GH can't afford Genie and they can't agree on money. Who knows. Also that NP and JC are out. Keeping my fingers crossed all three are true--I like Jason Cook but think he will end up on another ABC soap.

Bigger medianet pics here

http://www.soapoperasource.com/gh/gallery/gh-gallery-week-of-october-19.html#

Edited by hookedongh