Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Good morning all. We had a busy weekend here. Digging out and friends over for dinner last evening.

I'm looking forward to Tracy this week - it has been way too long. But as I see, there is nothing new. SD is totally silent on them. SZ has this posted for the week:

- Scott disparages Lulu for purposely doing Logan harm as payback for what he’d done to her before.

- Scott comes out with it with Lulu—just as Luke happens nearby.

- Luke gets all violently riled up over what Scott just admitted.

- Tracy presents Monica with the evidence of her hit ‘n run, those discarded clothes, and makes her squirm.

And that's all. Nothing new but at least she's finally mentioned for this week and Tracy does the show-n-tell, not Lukey.

Off to start school. It's March Break around these parts, so the kids and I will be home doing our thing and hiding from the throngs. The Diva made some protest that it was a break week, and then I reminded her that the other children have 7 hours in a building where she has 2 at the dining table. Slight bit of difference!

Edited by remos

• Members

For Rachel and other monica fans....from the news & gossip column on SZ...

After Monica is found out as the drunken hit ‘n run driver, she’ll have to go into detox and rehab. Jason will faithfully tend to her, the two will work out their differences, and she may even be his confidante regarding the baby he had with Elizabeth.

Somehow I won't be holding my breath for this to be a big storyline for LC! Although it should be!

• Members

For Rachel and other monica fans....from the news & gossip column on SZ...

After Monica is found out as the drunken hit ‘n run driver, she’ll have to go into detox and rehab. Jason will faithfully tend to her, the two will work out their differences, and she may even be his confidante regarding the baby he had with Elizabeth.

Somehow I won't be holding my breath for this to be a big storyline for LC! Although it should be!

• Members

From the gossip thread at SD

A soap legend from GH is now in talks with CBS for a contract role. They are currently in the process of relocating from the East Coast, back to LA.

Genie Francis is going to CBS? What is wrong with Brian Frons?

In this case, nothing.

Grain of salt and all that--but how great would that be if GF went to Y&R!!!! Sorry Tony--can't ride off with her now! LOL

I doubt the validity of this because nobody said boo about her til TC mentioned her at his PA the other day and said she was thinking about moving back.

• Members

Hey all!

Hooked and BSG, hope you guys are feeling better.

Just called the comment lines asking them where Luke and Tracy are and telling them that they are they only reason I watch. I also told them if that if they have plans of breaking them up for good and having them divorce, there is no reason for me to watch the show any longer. Will write some snail mail tonite.

I know we are all in a LuNacy funk, but well, if you all call the comment lines and/or write some snail mail, hopefully this will help in light of the recent rumor. The addresses to write and phone numbers to call are at TracyLuke.info. The link is in my signature.

Also, here is the link to Carrie's thread at SOC, I know most of us have posted in it already, but let's keep it on the first page if we can. I really do believe the IIC lurk over there.

http://boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.p...8761&page=2

• Members

Gotta respond to this before I go.

I hope it's true!! I don't believe it is...

There are all those years where another soap could have gobbled her up and didn't. I'm sure part of that time she was happy being mom... but I don't believe that's the whole story.

Truth is.. she's not that talented.. and the soap world looks at her and sees "Laura." She could have spent time on a NY based soap, but it never happened!!!

I hope she moves to LA, and becomes a big fat star on CBS.. and they sign her to a 15 year contract, which totally prevents Luke from riding off with Laura. That will force the soap gods to do what is right and just (because they may need to be "forced" to do the right thing): Have Luke settle down with Tracy, his soul and his love and his one true mate.

And with that -- I'm off!

tata

lb

• Members

This was posted at ABC.com and originally came from SD Insider who calls himself Hmm Mmm

Luke and Tracy

Divorcing they will go

High H*o divorcing they will go

yep divorcing they will go

But the story is not over

The story is just begin

For these two. As Tracy

and her past catch up

to them in Port Charles

Looks like Tracy has

some explaining to do

about her mob past

to Luke who is tickled

that his woman was

in the mob as he was.

I created a thread at ABC.com. Please join me in spreading the LuNacy love :).

Where are Luke and Tracy?

• Members

Oh, that would be too delicious for words! She hasn't done CBS yet.

I think it's more likely because it did come from TC and not SD. GF's hard line hasn't done her any favours, and right now only soaps would have her 'cause everyone else is after good actresses. All we get from GH is thanks, but no thanks. I will gladly hand her to another network. :D

EDIT

As for MM, TL, I think this one has been discredited. Most of the stuff from MM (if you can figure it out) is questionable.

It would be nice if they looked into Tracy's mob connections, though. Since Guza like them, if might give her more to do.

Edited by remos

• Members

Hmm=mmm is the same rhyming poster who previously posted on SD that little song rhyme that Laura might be waking up again and Lacy might be divorcing.

Personally, I think this "insider" is full of crap, and only posts stuff they've either made up or read elsewhere by a more reputable "insider". I say this because I do think they've spoiled some things that have come true, but only things that have been previously stated by someone else.

This is the same joker that spoiled Tracy would shoot Skye a couple of years ago. Something that significant would not have gotten cut, so I just find that person and their spoilers to be a bunch of crap.

I don't have a problem with Lacy divorcing as long as they get a reunion, and a story out of that reunion, and a remarriage onscreen, AND that they aren't divorcing because of Laura. I can't see Guza giving them that much attention, but.....

who knows? I do have an unhappy spec. I do think that if the Edward/Tracy spoiler about him reaching out to her is true, it's because Luke finds out she knew about Scott/RW. I can see Luke getting on his moral highhorse and judging her for being quiet, while not hardly saying a word to his daughter about it. And I'm fine with Luke knowing, I'd rather he found out and they had it out, because I don't like it lurking in the background as a secret between them.

You know, I've always thought it funny that JE/GF never really addressed Luke's relationship with the other character, or addressed each other as actresses. JE is never shy about singing someone's praises if she gets a chance, and during that whole Laura returns SL....I don't even think she ever mentioned GF by name, or how great it was to have her back, or what a great actress she was, or none of that. I found it a little odd at the time, and also, Genie never really addressed JE or Tracy unless directly asked about Luke and Tracy and Genie's only response was "I don't think she(Laura) ever finds out about that."

Pointedly not giving her opinion about them as a couple. I just always thought it was blatant, the way the two ladies never addressed one another, and I think Jane anyway, is mature enough to separate herself (not so sure about Genie). It makes me wonder if JE/GF get along, or got along, during the first run on GH, or when they were on DOOL together for almost two years.

I have always heard that GF could be and was a diva behind the scenes, and I wonder sometimes if they tangled, or if JE just steers clear of her because of it. Or if JE intimidates GF (since TG himself has said she can be very intimidating as an actress).

I suppose I shouldn't talk about it because we'll likely never know, and it's gossip, but I've always wondered what the deal is with that. I think JE is going to be outwardly professional unless she truly has a reason to lose it, so I don't think it ever went as far as backstage fights. I just definitely get the "icy cool" vibe between these two ladies and I think it started long before 2006.

Pardon the rambling, it's just something I've always wondered about. *shrug* What can I say, I'm bored. ;)

• Members

^^^ You aren't alone. That wasn't lost on any of us and we discussed it in the BR a few times. There have been a number of indications about the relationships between TG/JE/GF.

- JE's interview when someone said LnL are never over and she froze for a few seconds before regaining her composure

- GF's interview on an LA morning show when she listed all the people who were 'motherly' to her the first time, and mentioned JE after a significant pause

- TG barely containing his contempt at the '06 Emmy's

- TG saying repeatedly that JE makes him better

and the list continues...

Yeah... I don't think JE has much use for BS behind the scenes, and GF certainly has a reputation for bringing that.