The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

About the deleted thread at SOC, I've asked in the past and I've never fully understood why some threads are deleted, either. I've been told if they aren't relevant to current GH and/or if they don't move discussions along, they get deleted.

By my count, half the threads on the board need to be consoldated, and about one fourth need to be deleted then. I don't get why a "couple with the most potential" thread is allowed to stay up but a thread discussing a scene from the show the prior day is deleted.

*shrug*

Hopefully Tracy will be on today......

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Anyone else getting whiplash between SON1 and SON2?

Okay, saw these on SD this afternoon, but I know they come from another source based on layout.

EDIT

No Tracy thus far, but Diane and Alexis appear to be bonding.

Edited by remos

• Members

ditto remos for saying that we have to post twice. man all this double posting is fun... (sarcastic) well like all of you i enjoyed the what do they call them trucky/spencermaine interaction. love the love and love the line with luke saying a tracking device in his ass and then patting his ass afterwards. loved it. and yeah why the hell does tiic always make luke run the hell away. ive been saying why cant he stay off camera as well as other posters have mentioned. i just hope they dont make them have a falling out over this. damn tiic.

Edited by funny1

• Members

You guys are not going to like this at all...from SID that was posted on Soapdish:

So long Luke & Skye!

A pic of luke/skye w/a caption….”If I do this for you, you have to promise me that Tracy won’t come hunt me down!” says Skye.

Thanks to some assistance from Skye, Luke managed to sneak out of Port Charles on Jan. 11th.

Meanwhile, as SID reported in our last issue Robin Christopher and her husband and their two children have packed up their Los Angeles home and moved to a ranch in PA.

Comment: I don't think this means that Luke and Skye are going off to spend time together at all. But that Skye is like letting him pose as her driver or something (hence the chaueffer hat in the elevator pic). So don't totally go postal TL (ha ha). It will be luke/skye last little hurrah together with her helping him in a scheme to escape.

Gotta run...

• Members

Eh... we know Luke is getting out of town somehow, and it's good Skye knows that Tracy would kill her. That Skye is so stupid, that I'm having a hard time believing.

Upside is, if he goes with Skye, it's easier for Tracy to track then if he was going with one of his "associates".

Okay, I'm really feeling a Confession coming on with that tidbit. So, where does Skye take him, Llanview or Pine Valley? (I can do either.)

• Members

I wished Tracy would have a real reaction to it. I expected this so eh. I'm not upset about it. I WILL be mildly perturbed if they don't even get a scene tomorrow. All in all I can't blame Luke, he's been there for a while now(even by their time it's been a month) and I was stir crazy after a week of being in a hospital bed so I know the "I got to get outta here" feeling really well. I do blame him for not being honest but I also understand that, because no way would Tracy just stand by and watch him take off.

There will be so many days between him leaving and coming back that by the time he does come back she'll just be relieved to see him okay. She'll be a little mad, but likely won't get more than a passing POV in it all. Just like she was never allowed to be mad at Dillon, we'll see one angry conversation and then it'll be like status quo again. I'm kinda hoping I'm dead wrong, but honestly, what is Tracy going to do, otherwise? It's a little harsh to threaten divorce over it, so really, her options are"get mad, and get over it."

<_<

• Members

I am missing out on so many posts... I don't like having to cram all of them in at one time...

Glad to see some Tracy!Spoilers even if they're not the super great.

... Been there, done that...

Yay for Monica!Spoilers as well. I just hope

So happy LC is getting something to do. She def. deserves it.

I read this as Diane and Alexis appear to be boring and thought I should reread, since remos would prob. not be saying that...

OT, but my internet is being a little b-tch. :angry:

• Members

Hi there, Lovefest!

*hangs head in shame*

...I came to steal clips. :( I heard myTracy and myLucky shared scenes yesterday, and even though I no longer watch GH, I thought that the combination was too good to pass up. So, it figures that the link wouldn't work. Glad to see my Tracy fans are still hanging in there. Hopefully it won't be a long drought with the up-coming annual you-know-what for you-know-who.

LMAO at Alexis and Diane appear to be boring! Poor Nancy Lee Grahn!

Edit: Megaupload worked! Thanks nex!

*le sigh* Why does Jane have to be so damned entertaining. The expressions on Jane's face alone made those scenes worth watching (as well as getting to see smiling sarcastic Lucky). Oh to have more Lucky and Tracy scenes. She could give Lucky his snark back.

Edited by smirks

• Members

NO LUNACY TODAY?

NO LUNACY TODAY?

NO LUNACY TODAY?

So let me get this straight he leaves tomorrow with the devil in the red dress, and we're getting NO Lunacy interaction before then?!?

When's he back?

Ass!

GH better hope I'm still watching then.

I might not be.

Hmmmm... I was staying up to watch Soapnet at 10p. Maybe I'll just start my GH boycott now. Somebody email me when they're on the screen together again.

GH -- you suck. You could have sent them off together. You could have locked him in her bedroom.

You really suck.

BIG!

Edited by LaineyBev714

• Members

hey just wondering and trying to be on the positive side of luke running the hell away since thats what tiic always have him doing. well i hear hes gone for a month so in soap days thats like what.....two weeks a week and a half? i dont know im just aggrivated that tiic cant keep him off camera like all the other characters that were mentioned before the scabs came to write. oh well i guess. cant wait for tg's vacay to be over.