The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Not much to say today, but I wanted to drop in and tell...

Mrs Q that I love love LOVE the new avatar and banner. They're awesome!!! The colors, the pics, the blending. The whole things works for me!

and

MinervaFan that I loved the story. I agree that it would make a great longer story if you were ever up to it or had the time. It's great as it is, but it has so much potential for another piece

ok, night guys

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Funny Ms. Q--I posted that on Soapdish and saw that answer this morning, but decided not to post it here--ha ha! Maybe they will go there together, but then the mob stuff breaks out and Luke springs into action, while Tracy hangs with Alan, Monica and Edward. I am sure it is the whole mob drama that plays out most of sweeps...maybe there is the side A&M story during it which Tracy helps out with. Oh well...we knew it wouldn't be all about them during sweeps anyway. And who was that person who answered me anyway? How can you tell who is legit on that site or not?

Oh, and what happened to that spoiler that they are one of the couples that grow closer during sweeps?

On the bright side...at least TQ is on today and I think tomorrow too!

• Members

I finally got around to watching Thursday's show. I taped it so I watched it first, the VCR didn't tape Wednesday so I watched the clips. I think watching Thursday first helped, because Wednesday and the Ramon crap didn't irritate me nearly as much as I thought it would....I just thought the whole Ramon thing was weird. No build up to the scene, no bother to hint that Tracy might be cheating on Luke, nothing. Just Luke coming in and kissy kissy and Tracy about to kiss her masseuse. No biggy.

Weird, weird, weird. I hate this show. And as far as I'm concerned, it was all either a dream, or a joke. I care so little about this show anymore that YES, I can and will retcon Guza's rewrites/retcons. I wasn't all that impressed by the Luke/Tracy reunion, but I DID like it was made clear he came back because he missed her. :)

Thursday was not enough Tracy for me but I did like the interaction up until Luke started blaming her for Lulu's stupidity. I haven't watched yesterday's tape...should I bother? LOL Here's hoping today will be better.

Don't like hate me or nuthin', but I'm starting to want Scott/Tracy more and more. Or at least, a good triangle. I just LOVE Kin/Jane scenes. He's looking a little scruffy lately though. Needs to shave, badly.

• Members

hooked, you can't tell about SoapDish unless someone registers and is proven to provide accurate spoilers (remember Wizard?) She always had accurate information, unless scenes were cut. SoapKing and SoapQueen (who are either admins or mods at this site) had accurate information as well, but I don't believe they're allowed to post scoops on SD anymore. Other reliable people were Riddle Me This, Got Info, All Hail The Queen - Unfortunately, they haven't been on SD in forever - unless, they're lurking and posting things I have no idea about...

So, according to SD: 2 Tracy scenes, which is what we expected since that one anonymous insider wasn't making things up...

~Copy/pasted from SD~

So, that should be about what? 45 seconds of screentime if we're lucky?! Good news is

• Members

Double posting 'cause I don't want my previous post to get overcrowded.

Before I continue, I'll say that today's 45 seconds (you know, it might have been closer to 1 minute and 45 seconds) were WAY BETTER than yesterday.

Hair Commentary: I can't describe it. Better than yesterday, IIRC. Not VERY oomphy, but I liked it. Looked very shiny and silky.

Wardrobe Commentary: Ok. When is it gonna be a new day in GH Land?! Tired of that outfit...

Anyway, of course I would've loved more than 2 scenes, but the 2 we got were AWESOME!

:wub:

Hi remos! I guess this won't be a double post after all. :)

• Members

Tracyy

Just watched it. Yea, about 60 second of them, but Tracy put her arms around Luke and rested her head on his back! It was so adorable. Aww. He pushed her hair away, sweetly, when she was talking, and he said "You are not the saving type" when Tracy was explaining how the Luke\Laura love-story is universal. (Luke was overwhlemed at Lulu's stupidity.) Tracy said "Why? I love you the way you are!" It was left hanging, so hoping for some continuation on that tomorrow.

In the preview, Logan came in and said how Lulu was missing and that Tracy and Luke can't keep them apart. They both looked stupefied. (Is that just a Harry Potter word? hmm)

Also, Lulu was explaining her family situation to Johnny, and described Tracy as Luke's second wife. While Step-Mother may have been better, I was excited it wasn't the Horrible Step-Witch or something.

Yea, Carly flipped on Max, even though he was saving her from Nik's fatal wrath. Sonny was organizing a kidnapping in Diane's presence, which makes her an accessory. So, Diane and Max were drowning their frusterations at the Metro Court, and were gettin' it on. They got into a hotel room, and were almost doing it, until Max realized that he would be cheating on Carly if he did it with Diane. :huh:

Nex, I watched it later on my dvr and fastforwarded through the commercials. So I am not sure where the scenes were. Maybe Ms.Q knows.

TracyLuv, I mentioned it!!!! :( haha

EDIT: Just realized, I missed my 100th post.... 10 posts ago. Ha.

Edited by Colette

• Members

Thanks Ms.Q and Colette for today's recaps! I can't wait to go home and watch!

Unfortunately as of now 2:15 pm EST Favorite-Moments.net has yet to post yesterdays clips and I don't know when they will. I promise as soon as they are up I will post them here, but I don't want to use Hella Goods because of the sound delay.

• Members

Didn't watch but got up to the minute updates today. Can't wait to watch even if it is only a minute! We have had more lunacy confirmation that they love each other and are really married in the past week than ever!!! :):) :) Hey Ms Q--we need a video now to the billy joel song "Just the way you are" I love you just the way you are...Don't go changing to try and please me.... LOL!!!! You are probably to young to even know that song!!! :)

Got my toe nail surgery done today and it hurts like a MF!!!! My friend finished her last chemo today. We decided next Tuesday we are going to lunch instead of chemo to celebrate!! It has been a long six months!!!

And Tracy tomorrow too--woo woo!!!

I think she changed her outfit, cause he dragged her upstairs offscreen and ripped that outfit off--LOL!!!

Here is my fantasy scene tomorrow with ghost alan (if I had time I would write a fic, but no can do tonight)

Tracy walks in all happy and smiling and chipper.

Alan: Why are you so chipper this morning? Good night sleep?

Tracy: Good night--yes. Sleep--Not so much!

Then luke walks in

Luke: Good morning wife (and hugs her or kisses her)

Alan: Oh god...not him again!!! Don't tell me you forgave him for leaving you high and dry and let him back in your bed so fast. You are as dumb as lulu!!

Tracy: Will you shut up already???

Luke: Oh I see our friendly neighborhood ghost is still in the house!!!

Wish I had time to write...but homework help calls!!!

Be back later to chat hopefully!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Love it, hooked! Could totally see that happening. Sorry about the toe!

BTW, I TOTALLY know that song and have been humming/singing it since this afternoon. LOL. Didn't realize that Billy Joel was the one to sing it, but I'm not really good with song artists, anyway.

If you got the time, this lovely idea from If you wrote for GH..." came from LexCorinthos of SOC... TL already read it...

How AWESOME is that?!

BTW, I just FF to get to Tracy's scenes; I have no idea what segments she was in.

• Members

Love it Ms. Q!!! Thanks for posting that. I did read SID today and the article where Guza said as long as Tracy is around, so will Alan! So sounds like they are both keepers. He said they are having so much fun with the Alan/Tracy thing.

Tracy in the previews is wearing her ILY jacket when Luke said it to her last November 14th I think (wow I sound just like Ms. Q now don't I). Why the heck did they not have a follow up Lunacy scene today...that loser should have said it back to her!!! Tracy is like soooo warm and fuzzy now. She will get her edge back soon I bet though!

Even though it was only a minute total, those were good interaction scenes...arms around him, cheek resting on his shoulder, and ILY! So funny Ms. Q--I keep thinking of that song now too! Hey maybe we should write another song that nobody will read or like--LOL

BTW--Where is MinervaFan...LadyA???

Edit

Anyone around for a chat...9:20--I am in MAJOR STRESS mode...soaking my toe...freaking out at my son's massive amount of homework and the fact he has been doing it since 4:30 and it is now almost 9:30 and still not done, drinking some wine to kill the pain of my toe, along with the advil...but

all is good in Lunacy land :)

Edited by hookedongh