The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Oh Ms.Q, I did exactly the same thing you did when I saw the top of this page. I played hookey from work today to take my grandparents to the beach, and never went online the whole day. I didn't even bother to tape todays show because I was sure they were not going to be on this week. When I saw that the Metro Court scenes had aired I almost dropped my computer, but anyhoo......here is todays scenes all 2.58 minutes:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QYGL4YS7

Credit goes to Lori at Hella Good

BTW: Ms.Q and MinervaFan I LOVED both of your vids!!! :D:D:D

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Nex, thanks for the clips. I watched it twice before going to work today. I lurve them. I have about 8 pages in Word of what happens AFTER the MetroCourt scenes from yesterday. I started it on Friday, and modified it slightly to adjust for the scenes aired yesterday. I'm handwriting at lunch, typing at 6:30 in the morning before work. At this rate, She Who Will Not Be Named will have come back from her Rutabaga State again by the time I'm done. But I'm hoping it will be worth the wait.

• Members

Me, too. :) Unfortunately, the sendspace clips expire after a week. I was searching through YouTube yesterday, but can't find any. I did find Live To Tell by Ms Q and it's just beautiful!

I loved the scenes in the MetroCourt. TG & JE are just such great actors. LMAO at Tracy saying, "Gee you're hot when your whiney."

And Luke finally said it. Marrying Tracy was the smartest thing he ever did (and the writers, too)! He didn't say "since I lost Laura". He said "ever".

Could it be the writers are finally ready to let L&L move on with their lives?

• Members

pinkpopsicle, I liked your story.

They totally wouldn't wait until they got to the room. :)

Magic it'd be great if Kin could stick around. I loved Scott/Tracy back in the day.

Well...mags are out, and so far, no mention of Tracy in them.

Blah.

And apparently, it's all about Craig, so unless you're madly in love with him, the spoilers are a moot point.

I think he's a big fat bore myself, although the actor has some appeal. The only use I have for Craig though, would be if he were to do me the gigantic favor of getting "rid" of Alexis.

If he can't or won't do that, he's pointless to me.

THIS is sweeps. And it sounds soooo dull.

I hope against hope that something good is coming up for TQ.

• Members

Now is the time for all good LoveFest friends to come to the aid of their fellow LuNatic. HUGS are needed. I'm surrounded by Drama Queens and I don't think TQ will be on today.

Somebody give me some good news.

:pouts:

ETA:

No, really. Things are being thrown. I'm surrounded by insane people and my brain is going numb from the ARGH. Please, tell me something good. Show me a picture. Sing me a song. All together now: "The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round. The wheels of the bus go round and round, all the way to school!"

Edited by MinervaFan

• Members

ILoveTracyQ, there are a couple more Tracy/Scotty clips, or at least one that I can recall off the top of my head. I'll try to get it up later.

nex, I hereby declare you (the new) Clip Queen of the thread! Thanks for the edits! :D

MagicHappens, glad you liked Live To Tell!

pinkpopsicle, will read the fic when I have more time!

MinervaFan, sorry you're not having a good day. :( Should I bring out the positivity fairy dust again?

• Members

I have a few, but none have been on here. I am still trying to find out how to take them from my disks. I asked LA a few times on the thread, but I don't think she was around much then, so I'm officially asking agan if she knows how. Then i can get them up for you

• Members

Hi all!

I'd be happy to repost the Tracy/Scott clips for those of you who missed them (or just need something to watch since we were deprived of "Schnookums" today.)

KNH, if your clips are already on DVD, you're halfway home! All you need is a DVD drive on your computer and program to import and edit the clips. I'll be around this evening if you want to chat about this further. Happy to help if I can :)

Alas, TrAsh is in limbo.......not much time to work on it lately....getting frustrated about that <_<

• Members

So they just moved the declaration of something scens a few days? At least they're showing them. How long before the Beloved Mr. Geary goes on his annual half-year vacation?

Okay, that's a little negative. Anyway, they were really quite adorable yesterday. I just wish I didn't have to wait for them both to be so wasted to get an honest word out of them. They are something special together.

I now have to watch today's show. Except I really don't feel like it. I'll catch it later

Missed you guys! Ta!

• Members

Bummer our girl wasn't on today :( . Sometimes I feel like TIIC are playing with our head and toying with our emotions. Don't they understand we live through this stuff with our girl? aaarrrrggghhh! Anyhoo, I wanted to hug her yesterday when she looked at Luke and made that face after he ordered 3 of what she was having. Loved how she was looking at Luke when he said that she changed his life, she was sipping her drink and she looked like she was drinking him in. :D HOT!

Hopefully LuNacy will be on again by Friday? Hope so.

{{{DEB}}} <---- Hugs for Deb!

.... the horn on the bus goes toot, toot, toot.....

Pinkpopsicle, LOVED your story :D

nex, Thanks for the edit.

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

first off.... Hugs all around

2) LA, thanks so much for the help. I'm gonna look around my computer and see what programs I have for this. I am pretty sure I have WMM, but I'm not positive. I don't know about importing anything though. I know how, but i don't know if i can do it with that or what program I would need. I'd try to find out what i have. Anyway, thanks a ton. I'm not sure I can get on to chat tonight, but I'll pm you once I find everything out so that i can get this done finally.... I'm so psyched! I can actually do something more here.

3) Regency, you thought you'de sneak it by, did ya?! I saw that story in the ficathon. I'm reading it right now, but why isn't it on the board? I'll post feedback once I've finished.

Later everyone

In awe, Rege. I just finished the story and I absolutely love it! I don't think I can give any suggestions, I think it's perfect as is... except maybe I'd add a little length b/c I think it ends too quickly. It's perfect, but b/c it's so good I want a lot more to read

• Members

God, I'm exhausted!

What the heck is wrong with me? It's barely 1040p, and I can't keep my eyes open!

Maybe it's partly because I'm depressed (just a wee bit). I sorta convinced myself that because 2 LuNacy scenes were on yesterday, the rest of them would be on today (because there ARE more). But alas, I was wrong...... oy.

Oh Regency, your story is fabulous. Absolutely fabulous! I love it BIG!