Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hey..I finally got a chance to watch all the videos this morning! I love them all! I had like a little lunacy screening here going on! I watched like 7 in a row of the new ones from the past few weeks.

I'm off to pack yet again! :) No TQ today right? Tomorrow? You know it really ticks me off...why didn't edward just even say one throw away like like "just cause tracy is out of town at a conference, doesn't mean you get out of goign ot the wedding" Or she is out of town at a business meeting, etc

So annoying...I am thinking their anniversary will be the night (maybe)...what day is that exactly...Staci will know for sure!

• Members

Hey, Hooked. It's hot as all got-out in Kentucky right now, but that could change. Bring layered clothes. :) Remember..it's Loo-uh-vuhl. not Looweeville. :D

Tracy was in Chicago at a regional directors meeting. Then down to Dallas to tour the new call center (with a side trip to the Galleria to buy a special pair of shoes...) :wub:

• Members

Oh yeah...I think that store is on the second level over the ice rink in the galleria in Dallas (oh wait...that is the galleria in Houston that has the ice ink). Maybe I should look for a pair of those!

Glad you told me it is hot there Deb. I have two linen suit things with like a tank thing under it...guessI can take the jacket off...as we are going there friday and sat. This hat is cracking me up...so ridiculous! We are going on some horse country tour one day and some bourbon tour the other. My husband is broadcasting live from some bouron factory or distillery or whatever you call it one of the days. What the heck do you wear for a horse country tour?? Boots so you don't step in the horse poop??? Too bad I have to wear open toe shoes as my toe is still hurting.

I have these bandaids on both big toes from that ingrown toe nail thing....and a huge bruise on my leg from smacking my suitcase into it and have no tan at all...I will look lovely in a white linen suit with sandals and bandaid toes!! Hey at least all these fancy ladies will feel better about themselves looking at me--ha ha. I have no manicure either...and really don't care.

I did apologize to my son this morning for totally losing it and scarring him for life :) I blamed it on jet lag, stress, PMS (ok I didn't say that part)...

I read Nora Ephron's book I feel bad about my neck on the plane yesterday. It was pretty funny...took like an hour to read the whole book.....I bought Barack Obama's book to read on the plane tomorrow, but I think I will not be considered very sociable if I read as tehre are only 6 of us going...that might appear rather rude huh?

chat with you all later

• Members

Really quick: I have watched "Cold Hearted Snake" and I *loved* it.

I still need to watch the rest of the vids though.

Deb your story made me sad. I know it wasn't supposed to, but it did.

And LadyAshton I like the beginnings of your story, what a cliff hanger LOL.

I was like "noooo. I need to know what is going to happen."

:)

hooked the Galleria in Dallas has an ice skating rink too. :)

blah. No TQ today? UGH.

• Members

Lady A, you know this already, but your story ROCKS! I was like, "No!!! You can't leave us hanging there!"

hooked, good luck with your toe! Anniversary is May 19th, which is a Saturday this year, I believe. GH better celebrate on May 18th.

MinervaFan, Tracy HAS to be on!!! GH won't cut her out of an entire episode again, will they?!?

ILoveTracyQ, how was the short trip with your sister and her kids? Thanks for the video feedback, BTW.

*waves to angel*

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

I feel like I haven't been here in ages. :( It's been hard playing tour guide with my grandparents in town. I swear I have put more miles on my car than I have in the past three months! According to my grandparents I'm an excellent tour guide so if any of you guys are planning a trip to SoCal, let me know! haha!!

I have a TON of catching up to do. mmmmmm Where to start.....

MinervaFan, I loved both of your ficlets!!! Love Love Loved them!!! :)

Ms.Q, I really really liked what you did with the Cold Hearted Snake vid, it really came out great! :D Oh and I love your new avaitar!!!!

Hooked, glad to have you back, and I hope everything goes alright with your toe! :o

LadyAshton, I'm lovin' you story! Can't wait for more!

I don't know who else I left out but waves to everyone. I will be on vacation (from work) for the next few days but I will try my best to sneek a peek at the thread and hopefully post tomorrow's Tracy clips. **fingers crossed**

• Members

Hey was that not the grossest sex scene today between sonny and amelia??? Oh why oh why couldn't that be tracy and luke in the metrocourt. It was so tacky and fake...she is nasty...blah...

Only the random one night stand couple who are drunk get sex on GH! Even Jason and Sam don't have sex...they just sit on the couch...everyone is drunk on this show all the time.....great message to the teen scene they are always trying to aim to....get drunk and have random sex at a hotel....

Ok...stepping off my soapbox....and off to a karate belt ceremony tonight for my son. Then I must pack yet again...

Will try to stop by later....

Hi Nex...long time no chat!!!

• Members

Oh... what?! I guess I should have watched this today to know what happened, huh? I thought Soony was't supposed to drink b/c of his "mental instabilities"... oh well, that was shot for a good storyline... or wait... no it wasn't, it was shot for this.

Ok, I'm catching up, but I don't have too much...

LadyA: Loved the story so far. I can't wait till the rest is posted. I had no problem forgetting the parts that you said to. I was too young when those happened to remember them. I know it in the back of my mind, but it doesn't affect my reading of the story at all. I was spending time trying to forget those things (b/c now it was in my mind from your mentioning it) that I forgot what the story was about. i read the first paragraph and, though I loved it, I had to stop reading to try to figure out why you would have something happen to Ned and why all this was going on. Then I remember that it was a Tracy and LARRY story... cleared that right up and I was back on track. Once I was actually paying enough attention I loved it. I hope you get more done soon.

OT: Angel: I know what you mean. I completely forget that Fergie has any talent at all, but I've had Big Girls Don't Cry stuck in my head since she was on American Idol singing it. I love it!

Hooked, so glad you're home, but I guess that is speaking too soon b/c you'll be out again in no time. Have a good time and I'll talk to you soon. PS, I'll have to have more story waiting for you when you get back if I can.

I still haven't watched yet, but i'm assuming she's not on, so I'll just rewind and get on with it.

I am 3/4 done with this picture I am doing. I have 2 weeks to get one kid... and it's a boy so there isn't a lot of hair or anything, no freckles, straight hair and dark eyes. He's the easiest thing to draw. It's gonna be something like lightening speed fast and then I'm so done with this drawing thing. At least for a while anyway.

Later guys

• Members

Glad you are liking my "Piece of TrAsh" - that's what I'm calling it until it has a name anyway! :lol:

I promised Ms. Q last night in the breakroom that I wouldn't keep her in suspense too long, so here is Chapter 3:

http://ladyashton.livejournal.com/521.html

Thanks MinervaFan for posting that link, there were issues with posting it last night.......

• Members

What a cliff hanger LadyAshton!!! When I come home Sunday, I hope to find at least Chapter 4 to read :) You are officially out of the closet as the fanfic writer as Deb said before! Ha ha

Still haven't packed and it is 9pm. I will do it right now and then try to get online for a bit.

• Members

I am the LUCKIEST human on the planet. My beeeeeutiful wife, Fey, got me my birthday present early--(over a month early)--a year's subscription to Netflix! It's hilarious--my queue is sooooo odd. First up? Cinderella starring Leslie Ann Warren and Stuart Damon! My list is about 50% Broadway (yum yum yum) and 50% lesbian (oh, I've lived in the Bible Belt too long) with a smidge of camp and documentary in for good measure. Alas, neither season of Law & Order with Jane exists on DVD, but I've got "One is a Lonely Number" on "save" in case it ever comes out on DVD. I'm as happy as if I have sense.

My next story, if it works that way, will be a bonding story with Tracy and young-teen!Dillon. It's called "Operation Kitchen Sink." Cross your fingers, right?

Hooked, I'm about an hour from Louisville, except during Derby, when I'm three and half hours away (factoring in traffic!) Take a picture of the hat and post it here. You know we all want to see it.

Tracy on tomorrow, if the Evil and Bad Gods of Spoilers can be believed.

Did I mention I have Netflix now? Wheeeeeee!!!!!

Edited by MinervaFan