The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

*reads TracyLuv's post*

*wipes tear*

You all might think I'm lamenting the fact that she no longer sees LuNacy sparkle.

But no.

I am lamenting the hair comments!!! :(

Could she wear the Scotty and Paul hairdo's now?!? No, but...They worked really well in the 90s!!! They did! And they were FULL!!! And BOUNCY!!! And her hair SWISHED without much difficulty!

*wipes another tear*

I have news: Lamb at SOC says Tracy needs hot rollers! With hooked temporarily away, I will temporarily declare Lamb by new partner in all things hair! :lol:

We now return to regular scheduled programming, in which the subject of hair and/or anything related (read Wardrobe and Makeup) will no longer be discussed (in this particular post) by moi. *TQ LoveFest rejoices*

I bring a spoiler: 5 days shy of Luke and Tracy's 2nd wedding anniversary...The suspense...oh, the suspense!!! I'm over tired folks!!! Whoa. Dizziness. That was random. Focus on the spoiler, Staci!!!!! Ahem. On Monday, May 14th,

Oh, and Soap Opera Weekly is on drugs. The HIT section is dedicated to the "awesomeness" of all GH's newbies. :rolleyes:

There's also an anti-Tracy/Alan letter, but really only because Alan shouldn't have been killed off in the first place and that he needs to be sharing screentime with Monica.

*waves to Lady A*

Whew! Time. For. Bed.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Staci, you need to get out more. :D I'm serious, with the hair thing. Seek help, kid.

I actually liked her hair yesterday. She'd gotten it cut, and it looked rather sleek and professional. I think they should save her curls for romantic scenes, and let her look a little wild with it.

So, is there any shot of more TQ today?

• Members

Lets not forget that Edward was being uncharacteristically nice to her. He said she did something great for ELQ and actually nrought it to everyone's attention when it had nothing at all to do with the conversation. He was really strangely great to her.

LA: I'm not really sure how the video thing is going. I think I've figured out how to use my WMM, but I don't know how to upload a video from my disks yet. I don't know if you can with that program so I might be up a sh-t creek on that one. What kinds of programs can I use for that b/c I don't know what I have otherwise?

MF: I'm with you about the curls. I Love her hair more when it's alittle longer, like for the Nov episodes when WOS was back, but I thought it did look good the last few days. I do LOVE the curls but I agree that they should be saved for the special softer moments between her and Luke like they seem to have been.

I don't know what else to say besides that I hope she's on today... and that (yes, Tracyluv) they need to lend a little more help to our couple or at the very leastto tracy before the anniversary. Or maybe they are making him a bit of a punk and he is going to make up for it and realize what he's doing before the anniversary and he'll completely treat her wonderfully and give her a day and night to remember

• Members

From your lips to god's ears! And the bunny has changed for the next prompt--I couldn't even get the Tracy-Dillon story out of the starting gate.

I felt like being productive, so I updated the TQ Masterlist of Fanfics during lunch. Contains newish stories by Regency, Dorianfan, LadyAshton, and me.

Edited by MinervaFan

• Members

Hair first: Her hair did look shiny. I'll give you that. :P And I bet it's soft too. I don't need curls all the time either, but I'm with knh. I like it longer, and well, we all know what else I like. It begins with an O. Second letter is also O. Then an M... :lol:

So Luke's on today, and he's at the Q's, so maybe, maybe, maybe Tracy will walk on in? However, something tells me this is going to be one of those days where we see everyone in that mansion...everyone except the family that actually lives there.

Soaps In Depth Contract News...

SOC wondered if Luke was going to have Dillon dress up as Laura to get the real one out. It wouldn't be the first time Dillon dressed in drag...Or the second time.

Another spoiler for the 14th; this one is from SoapQueen:

OFF TOPIC: I got free pizza, pop, and donuts for lunch. I feel like I gained 10 pounds, but it was very, very yummy!

Kind of OT: Yesterday morning I got a phone call from the endodontist office of Dr. Keith Evan. This does have a point, 'cause when the woman said "Keith," I thought of our own Keith!!!! Keith!!!! We miss you!!!

• Members

I'm laughing at you, and at us, because we are just like Fey accuses me of being--we can make ANYTHING into a TQ reference. (My beloved thinks we are all a little obsessed. I'm like, uh-huh, and?)

Crossing my fingers for Tracy goodness. And Staci, may all her hair days be "Oomph" days....

• Members

Just a random observation, since I don't think we got any Q's today:

What I love about the Q's is that they were all fighting amongst themselves about Luke trying to get Laura, but the second Scott walked in they all united against him. Monica told him he has no business getting custody, and Edward even offered to pay him off :blink:

I do believe they are starting to accept Tracy's husband as one of the family. ;)

• Members

I agree with Magichappens, too. They are kind of like my family in that. It doesn't matter how much we fight, which is way more than most, but the second there is someone threatening any one of us the rest come to their defense in a fraction of a heartbeat. It's a pain in the ass 99% of the time, but it's fantastic and a lot of fun. I love watching it on tv, which is usually the only other place I see it exsisting. I'm sure it does happen in other families, but I don't actually know of any so I love it with the Qs!!

Oh yeah, today stunk

MF: loved the story. I can't wait for that scene to be on the show, but wait, what's that? Oh... right. I'm a fan of GH, so that wouldn't ever have a chance of being on it. Damn

Edited by knh

• Members

Not that anyone is still in the breakroom, but I am issues with it. It won't let me enter, but I don't get that message about "cannot connect you at this time" or whatever the message is. Basically, it just stays on the main page forever and says "Entering the Tracy Quartermaine Breakroom..." (I think that's what it says) :(

• Members

MsQ, sorry I missed you! :(

Hey, just reposting this from JE.com.

Mon. May 7 3:00 PM TNT Castoff #8.13

This is Jane's first appearance on L&O. Would someone out there with TIVO or DVR be willing to tape this and maybe, I dunno, get clips? I'm going to tape it (lord knows there's no reason to tape GH unless TQ is on), but I only have VHS. I'm looking forward to it, because I think this is not the episode where she plays a lawyer (judge?)....

ETA: Totally OT, but I'm feeling sorry for poor Hooked out at the Kentucky Derby. She's probably at The Oaks (which is a big pre-race festival in Louisville) and it's pouring down. Seriously--the building I work in is a converted Wal-Mart, and the thunder actually shook the walls. I hope she has shelter. And maybe a hat? ;)

Edited by MinervaFan