The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

*waves*

Long time, no see ILoveTracyQ. ;) Flat tires are no fun.

I wish I had something cool to share...

OT: I'm eating Twizzlers. Is that cool enough? I could always retell the "story" of when the Twizzler got stuck in the pop (soda) can... :lol:

Oh, question! Wasn't hooked supposed to get back yesterday? I hope everything's all right. Carrie, we miss you!!!

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Here's a pic of Jane on Law and Order

Click on pic to see the rest of the pics at DiVShare

589455-236.jpg

Not fond of that look on her.

Well we got Jane today at 3:00, just not on GH!

Why do they insist on newbies and boring stories, when we could have Tracy? Just.Dont.Get.It

I just copied my exact post from J.E. Online. :rolleyes: I'm so sleepy.

Edited by pinkpopsicle

• Members

Hello all!!! I'm back (finally) from all my travels! It is darn good to be home! I even refrained from checking the thread late last night so I could watch GH from last week with no expectations! WTF was that all about with Jax picking out sea urgent spikes from Carly's butt??? Was that really necessary? Not something I really needed to see ya know! So TQ on Tuesday and Wednesday...were ok.

So the Derby was fun, but it was a completely over the top week. They could have fed a small country for the money they paid for all this opulent, ridiculous stuff (the clients who took us). Anyway...it was a neat experience and one that I am pretty sure will be a once in a lifetime--at least in that style. We went to Lexington for a horse country tour and a bourbon distillery tour one day. We got a behind the scenes tour of churchill downs. Had these ridiculous dinners and lunches and so much alcohol being served everywhere that I hope I never see another bottle of wine for a really long time.

I won $22 on one race and $29 on another race. We were at the track for two straight days. The weather sucked the first couple of days and it poured and we got stuck in the terrible rain on the way out on Friday...shoes ruined totally (but that was ok cause they killed like you wouldn't believe). I was drenched but I saved my hat in a plastic bag. I wore the darn thing two days in a row...now I want to return it to Nordstrom--ha ha!

So what did I miss around here (I know I missed you guys). Any new stories, clips, videos I should know about? I am going to check back from the past week when I have time...

I was such a good mom today...however I let myself get totally manipulated by that jewish guilt thing...my six year old wanted to spend time with me doing something special, so he connived me to drive him 35 minute away to go to Rainforest Cafe for lunch (for those of you who don't have one in your area, it is like this huge rainforest recreated with animals that look realistic and move, etc.) I gave in and took him and he conned me out of a toy from the gift shop there too. Oh well...it was fun for us to be alone together. One stayed home to do homework and the other was at a friend's house.

Anyway...I was going to blow off art tonight cause I have been gone so much, but decided "nah"...I'm going! One days and I feel like I haven't been away. Have a ton of laundry to catch up on and stuff, but it can wait til tomorrow.

Oh..did they cut another TQ/Luke scene again? It went from her looking at him on wed. like he was crazy for her to dress up in that wig, to her standing outside looking sad, and him saying he knew it hurt her when he said "laura was the real thing". Did they cut that line out???

I am going to try to go in the breakroom now if anyone is around to say hi for a few!!!

http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

• Members

WELCOME BACK HOOKED!!!

Yes, it seemed like something was cut, but Luke did call Laura the "real thing" in the previous scene, but not as in, his real love, but as in the real Laura (not Tracy dressed up as her). Does that make sense? LOL. I don't know... GH is messed up.

As far as updates go, MinervaFan wrote a short fic. I just finished up a video...

Ms. Q's Quartermaine Video: CLICK HERE. This will never be posted to YouTube or GHVT, btw, 'cause I stole the idea from my sister's ensemble video: Click here. (Sister gave me permission to steal, but yeah...Don't want to share with the world). And heads up, I don't like what I did with the flash at the "We come into this world, and we are all the same..." lyrics, but I changed it once already and don't feel like changing it again. LOL.

Also, Melissa at JE Online posted some September 1991 Tracy/Paul and Tracy/Quartermaine clips. I'd link, but I'm lazy.

pinkpopsicle, thanks for the screencaps!

• Members

Aww I liked that little fic MinervaFan!!

MsQ, do you think you could upload it to sendpsace or w/e, megaupload doesn't like me very much.

Lady Ashton, yeah another chapter. Hmmm maybe I should wait to read it tomorrow, the last time I read it before going to sleep I had a dream about Tracy, Larry, and Ned lol. Who am I kidding, I'll read it and tell u what I think tomorrow!

ETA- I just read it, and awwwww so glad you inculded Lila!! And Monica? Really? Hmmm...... It was really good and I can't wait for the next installment.

Edited by angel2devil

• Members

Lady Ashton, I loved it!!! That last line with Alan cracked me up. Cute part with Larry/Tracy/and the alcohol mentions. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

angel, here you go: http://www.sendspace.com/file/nr8jte I'm not a big fan of MegaUpload, but the files last longer. And well, I know SendSpace doesn't work for ILoveTracyQ. From now on, I'll do both though. And if I don't, yell at me, and I'll get right to it. :)

Breakroom?

http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

• Members

sorry about the above. On further consideration, I pulled that story (see above). It really was a sordid little story. Just because you have the ability to capture the nastiness in a character doesn't mean you should feel compelled to share it with the world. I'll be back, sooner or later, with more real Tracy stories. In the meantime, LadyAshton has posted Chapter 4 of her TrAsh story, which I can't wait to read.

• Members

well that's disappointing! I was looking forward to something different, though I'll trust your judgement on this one. I will, of course, be coming up with much worse that it was in my own head b/c I didn't get to read it!!

LA:I loved the story, I can't wait for the next part. I like what you did with Monica. I was a little scared of how you were going to connect them last time. I thought maybe they were going to have been switched or something. I hope that makes sense, but i don't want to give too much away for anyone who didn't read it yet. And for those people... get right on it!

Hooked: I know I've said it, but glad you're back! Can't wait to talk to you in the break room again. It's been so long. Loved the hat by the way, you two looked like a very Kentucky Derby kind of couple, or at least what one looks like in my head. Very cute. I'll have more of my story for you soon. I just shrunk it to a 9 font and single spaced it so I can print and start my editing. It's weird, that small it only filled a little over 30 pages, so I definately need to add to it!

EDIT: I just scanned that portrait. I'm uploading it now for you all. And no, his head is not that close to the top of the paper, but it got cut off in the scan. The image is all there so I didn't bother to change it.

here you go:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/p2y7ln

Edited by knh

• Members

Sorry to disappoint, knh. i saw how Fey reacted to the story I wrote, and how I felt after writing it. The story was good, but it was also disturbing. And while I champion free speech and freedom of creative expression, I also think a writer has a responsibility to consider the effect their story will have on the readers. It may be that both Fey and I are extra sensitive to this kind of story, but when both of us felt icky (for lack of a better word) after reading it, I felt it was better for my readers to just hold it back. There are lots of good stories out there that I can write, and I don't have to add to the negative and unpleasant things that are already cluttering up what passes for entertainment.

To be honest, I doubt most people would find it offensive. But it works on specific triggers, and there are those who are vulnerable to them.

I'm already working out my next bunny--I'm such a follower. I'm thinking TrAsh. :D

• Members

I understand that and, like I said, I trust your judgement on it, so it was just my serious need for more stories that was talking. With my picture done I have plenty of time on my hands. None of it can be used to write anything for the thread yet b/c I've got to edit my other story before I start anything new, plus i have a lot in my head for it, but I'm just always happy to get to read some of everyone's work here.

Looking forward to seeing some Tracy today... wait, who said that? I know she's not on, but I can still dream.

• Members

LadyAshton I loved your chapter 4 and so glad that you finished it and posted it so you can move on to good stuff that lies ahead :) You are a terrific writer...I could totally hear Lila and Edward talking in that scene. You must write on!! :)

knh...looking forward to more of your story edits. I responded to your email with the updated chapter. I am downloading your portrati now. I can't wait to see it. I am going to upload to sendspace my skiier picture I finished to show you too. OH MY GOD...(too emphatic for an abbreviated OMG) that is incredible. You are talented beyond belief. What medium is that? Ink or charcoal or pencil? I simply can't believe that is a portrait...it is AMAZING. I hope you got paid a lot for doing that. It must have taken a long, long time. I am just blown away.

MinervaFan...resent you the photo on sendspace. I appreciated your updated masterlist of stories and you 100 situations index....I flipped through it last night and enjoyed rereading some stories and rereading Homelands...whoever wrote that. That was a great story. That would make a good novel. Anyway, thanks for doing that. It is so nice to have it all in one place.

I dragged my butt back to exercise today. Boy was that hard after eating and drinking like crazy for 3 weeks!!! I have a zillion errands to do today and am just putting them all off cause I am so tired. I stayed up til 3:45am last night and got up at 6:45. 3 hours sleep at age 40 doesn't cut it anymore! :)

Have a good day everyone...check in later! :)