The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Gotcha covered, hooked. I'll hook you up with the whole story for this week... and heaven knows SOMEONE will have clips!! have a great trip!! Sorry you have to miss everything, but if it works for you the way it does for Lainey, we're going to have some of the best material in a long time, so at least there's a plus side

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Welcome to totem~cat! I hope you stick around the site and continue to post in this thread! JE/Tracy deserve all the praise in the world, LOL.

hooked, welcome back! Sounds like you had such a fun time! We're going to miss you so much when you go to London for a whole week!!! (But you all are going to miss me when I go to Mexico for 2 months, right? ;)) And I wish I was still on my IS kick. I've been lurking all over the place today. But since yesterday was productive, I guess it's okay?

Just a reminder: It has NOT been confirmed that Tracy is indeed on all five days next week. It's a nice thought, but we don't know for sure...yet. I hope it's true though. I really, really, really do!

Now speaking of next week, if another anonymous SD scoopster is to be believed,

My comments:

Also, if this person is accurate,

Thoughts?

Edited because IB is not the same as IS (Internet Sobriety). Also, totem, your avatar is hilarious! LOL.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Dudes, I'm a vet.

:)

I wrote a short piece while waiting at the laundromat tonight. I don't know if it will see the light of day--it's one of those stupid stream of consciousness stories. We'll see.

Regency, I flove your Diane story. Two Tracy Qs are my dream.....more, please.

Breakroom: http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

Edited by MinervaFan

• Members

do you mean it is supposed to air this Wednesday, Ms. Q, or that it was said last week but never actually on screen? I thought she would have known and I am glad that she is urging him to be honest. I'm most glad that he is confiding in her, but I am not going to be happy if it is just mentioned that she knows. We need to start getting some real scenes again. Somehow, all the big things involving tracy seem to take place off screen. Either way, I'm glad she's on and this seems like it will be a significant enough plot point for them. I also do believe that she and luke are in the script for all 5 days, the kicker is whether or not they will cut it as they usually do. Here's hoping not, but oh well.

Fingers crossed!!!! B) ( I chose that guys b/c things always work out for Joe Cool, so why not the smiley face version), with any luck it'll rub off

• Members

OMG....Wicked was FABULOUS! In such a great mood! That was the best show I have ever seen I think. Got home and everyone was asleep--even better! Looks like it will be a good TQ week.

Next time I complain about my husband, remind me to shut up...he cleaned out the entire fridge and freezer and cleaned all shelves and reogranized the pantry while I was gone. I would never in a million years do that! :) He has redeemed himself for at least a week (ha ha)

So knh I am leaving on Friday. My flight is at 7pm so maybe we can leave after GH!! I won't miss M, T, W, TH though of this week, but will miss all of the week of the 23rd! We get back on the night of the 26th. I need to get some drugs for that long plane flight to knock me out.

I have to write like a 10 page instruction manual for my mother in law on all the info for the kids....it sounds ridiculous but there is so much crap to write down...carpools, rides, activities, dog stuff, doctors info, etc....I would much rather be writing a fanfic!

Well off to bed for now. Going to dream in "green" tonight in honor of Wicked! I need to reread Deb's fic where Tracy was all green!

• Members

Squee! I have my bunny for Prompt #40. Hooked, I'm so jealous you saw Wicked. I'll be singing "Popular" all day now.

Tracy is on this week, right? Lainey, you know what's coming, don't you? I believe, especially since Lainey is going to be out of town. I BELIEVE!

• Members

Here's the latest batch of spoilers from Carol banks Webber at SoapZone - I find her very accurate:

( It was bad enough for Luke to deal with Scott as Laura’s guardian. Now, Nikolas?

Tracy shares her opinion with Luke about Nikolas over Scott as the guardian of Laura.

Tracy and Luke begin to love on one another, right before Scott walks in.

Scott brags that he’s been made Special Prosecutor which enables him extra power in his plea for sole legal guardianship.

Luke makes an unplanned visit to Wyndemere for the sole purpose of blasting Nikolas and strong-arming the young man into giving up guardianship to him.

Little does Luke realize but he almost walked in on terrorist Mr. Craig threatening Nikolas for the 60th time. Mr. Craig bolts behind some curtains, taking in Luke and Nikolas’s bickering.

Scott brags to Nikolas that he will triumph as Laura’s only guardian.

Nikolas and Alexis gear up to make a liar out of Scott.

Tracy sidles up to and chats up Scott, campaigning to be in on his deal.

But to Luke, Tracy lays down the real deal of her and Scott’s alliance; it’s for Scott’s downfall.

Luke lays down the law to Tracy on how it’s really gonna be.

Monica calls for Tracy to show her evidence of Alan’s haunting. Like, say, can Tracy provide a salacious detail only Monica and Alan are privy to?

Tracy can, and does, but that’s not quite enough for Monica.

Alan stops bugging Tracy long enough for her to be with Luke at the Metro Court.

At the Metro Court, Tracy and Luke knock back a few, then, y’know…

Tracy and Luke look at each other with fresh eyes, like maybe there truly is more to their marriage of convenience than convenience. )

• Members

Magic Happens, those are like the BEST spoilers I have ever heard in my life!!!! THANK YOU :lol:

They tie together everything we have been hearing.. in a way that is almost identical to what I have been saying!!!! :lol:

Ladies and Gentleman... LuNacy Sex on Friday... go to the OTB and bet on it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Members

So... my honey is in town.. and I just showed her clips from Tuesday's show (she never watches GH, although she's seen Tracy once or twice before), and the only thing she says when it's over is: "Jesus Christ, why do they put her in such garish outfits?" HA! Thought i'd share that with you all.

OTB = Off Track Betting.

When I was younger, they used to hav OTB offices all over the place, and you could go in and bet on the horses anywhere in the U.S. (world?). Not 100% sure they still exist. If they do, there are not as many of them. Maybe OTB is a NY thing.. not sure.

• Members
HAPPY hanky panky MONDAY EVERYBODY!!!

It is today, right??

I know I wasn't here over the weekend, and for that I am sorry. :( I will say this........I am sooooo loving all these LuNacy spoilers! I love both the good and the bad, because at least it means that they will be on. :)

Ms.Q I love your new avaitar and bannar!

WELCOME! totem~cat :D

Sorry to make this so short, but I gotta get to work!

• Members

Dudes, it's ALL OVER the TV Megasite GH Scoops email.

Dudes.

Is the wait finally over?

FINALLY?

No, I refuse to believe it. Sorry, Lainey, but it ain't gonna happen. They're toying with us. They're toying with us, and we are like lemmings to the sea, following them to our doom.

Have fun with Dee, Lainey, because there is no LuNACY Sex this week. No, no, no, no, nooooooo...

To misquote The Who: "I won't be fooled again." (Headbanger air guitar: Bam Bam Bam Bam BAAAAAMMMMMMMM! Bump.)

Edited by MinervaFan

• Members

Wow...those are the best spoilers we have heard in a long, long time!!! Can't wait to watch!! Just hope they start today.

I am a mess. Had an ingrown toe nail removed today at the podiatrist, had an allergic reaction to neutrogena self-tanning lotion and have this huge rash all over my arms and legs and have to take a pred pack of steroids for six days, am on an antiobiotic for my toe which hopefully will knock out the sinus infection I think I have....all in all...I am just the picture of perfect health today---NOT!!! I just hope I am better by Friday.

I sure hope Tracy is on today cause that means the day will only get better. I will be home around 9pm tonight. Hopefully I can catch up with some of you in the breakroom...it has been like five days..having withdrawls...ha ha!

• Members

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

No words, just....

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Umm...you'll see when you watch.

PS - You're going to be mad at Ghost!Alan, but Lunacy?

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Edited to add: BEST. EPISODE. EVER!!!!

OMG! The squeeeing! The laughing! You'll die from one of them!

Edited by smirks